Sign in to follow this  
ffr

How best to upload current CBS projections to Projection Pal?

I was trying to upload new projections from CBS into Projection Pal and wondering if there is an easy way.

Thanks to another thread where Jeff did the legwork and uploaded a Projection Pal file with the CBS projection in it I was able to use a combo of FF Today and CBS to comprise my cheatsheet compiler.

Is there an easy way for me to update those new CBS projections now. Some of them have changed a little and my draft is this weekend. If there is an easy way for me to update to the current projections it would be great.

I tried to simply enter the URL for cbs sportline QB projections page into the "QB Projections URL" in Projection Pal (Step 4 on the Projection Pal worksheet) and hit either "Refresh Data" or "New Query" (I tried both), but I couldn't get it to work.

Is there an easy way or should I just stick with the CBS projections in the file that was uploaded by Jeff with relatively current projections?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Is there an easy way or should I just stick with the CBS projections in the file that was uploaded by Jeff with relatively current projections?

For CBS, you have to use the spreadsheet option on their website and copy that data from the excel spreadsheet which opens up, to the projection pal. But, you have to do a bit of work.