Sign in to follow this  
DaaGuy

6th overall Barber, Brady or Gore

I've been totally set on MBIII for a month and now an hour before draft I'm totally lost! Is Felix gonna rob carries from MBIII? Will Gore rebound under Martz and be top 5? Is Brady value at 6 with 5 pt tds???

After all my research I'm still fretting...

I've been totally set on MBIII for a month and now an hour before draft I'm totally lost! Is Felix gonna rob carries from MBIII? Will Gore rebound under Martz and be top 5? Is Brady value at 6 with 5 pt tds???

After all my research I'm still fretting...

MB3. Don't hesitate for a second. He's the right pick.

Gore is all mights and maybes. He's as talented as Barber, but I prefer Barber's passion and nose for the 6 (even in his good year, Gore didn't hit paydirt much, and was pulled in the RZ due to his little fumbling problem). Not to mention that one of them is on a top offense, while the other is on one of the worst offenses in the league. MAYBE Mike Martz transforms Gore into Faulk, but Barber is so much more of a sure thing.

As to Brady, I don't like him in the first round. Look at his second half numbers last year -- defenses were adjusting to him. He'll be good -- I have him as #1 QB -- but no way does he go in front of Barber.

I'd take Barber and hope for Brees or Romo on the turn. 5 pt TDs is tempting with Brady tho. :lol: