Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

how to improve on the team

my team is my signature.

I'm pretty happy with the team overall, but weak at QB and TE(2 to start)

should I be content with this, knowing I'm strong where it counts?

and should I be looking for a trade or just scouring the waiver wire. I figure a TE will emerge on the Waiver wire, but a QB is another story. we start 2 QB's in a 12 team league, so this means that some teams are without backup. (also adds value to backup QB's).

anyhow, I'm just looking for options for improving this team or general feedback.

let me know what you think.

I will reply to yours if you request it.

update: a buddy just phoned to inform me that Zach Miller (vs Denver)was just put onto waivers.

I cant act on it until I get home from work, but I think he may be an upgrade over LJ Smith(vs StL).

any opinions on this?

I like LJ's matchup, but am concerned someone may pickup Miller if I leave him. Also, I dont like LJ as much as he is on the same team as McNabb and I dont like putting all my eggs in one basket.

I don't think there is much difference between LJ and Miller. You could use another QB since you start 2. I would probably stand pat at QB for week 1. I would see who on your team has a big week then try and make a package deal for a better QB. for instance if Bowe, Smith and O'Sullivan all have good weeks....possible given their matchups.....then maybe package a couple of them for a QB upgrade.

Here's mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=321874

bump