Sign in to follow this  
Eshaw99

Who to start at QB...

I'm leaning towards starting Jon Kitna over Carson Palmer. I just don't trust Palmer and Kitna is going against a vanilla defense. Thoughts?

Leave a link, and I'll answer yours.

im going with kitna this week in the 3 and out contest. The lions started last season hot and facing atlanta this week i think it will be a big day for Kitna Johnson and Williams.

Palmer isn't a bad play but it is against Baltimore which still has a tough secondary. I think that game will be lower scoring.

thanks for answering mine. You actually have a good problem. I think both Kitna and Palmer will do very well. Yes Kitna has Roy Williams and Calvin and going against a vanilla defense but i still would go with Palmer. I think Palmer is the better QB and Housh and Ocho Cinco are betther WR's. I think Cincy will be a lot better than last year IMO

tough call I do like Kitna this week .. atl d is without D.A. they trade away best CB so pass defence will be weeker this year.

Palmer. He's a Pro Bowl QB and Kitna is a journeyman. He's much better.

Understand one thing, Palmer is a true stud and if they get that running game going he will be as golden as any top 3 QB.

Perry is healthy and looks very good.

He is getting high marks from everyone around him.

Kitna is not a stud QB (throws as many INTs as TDS) but has 2 stud wrs at his disposal.

Plus his RB is projected to fit in nicely, so it might help the passing game also.

Either of these guys looks like a good play, but if I had to choose I would go with Palmer.