Sign in to follow this  
nosferatu9368

Brees or McNabb?

I'm having a tough time with this one, I picked Brees early as my main guy and didn't take McNabb until the 7th round as a back-up but I can't help but feeling McNabb could put up better numbers vs the Rams defense than Brees will be able to put up vs the Bucs D, but I hate to sit my starter week 1, let me know what ya think, Thank you

Leave a link

Good luck this week.

Peace...

Don't over think it. Brees will be your starter until his bye week or God forbid he gets hurt. WAY better weapons, a little closer when Curtis comes back at the halfway point. Westy is really the only weapon Phily has. R. Brown is hurt to so who is McNabb going to throw to?

I must agree with the others. Pick Brees. Only play McNabb if Brees is hurt. He is much more consistent and should have a much better year.

I'd go with Brees as well. They're healthy and they should be a very good offensive team this year. McNabb on the other hand is coming from an injury and is without Brown or Curtis. Right now his only weapons are westbrook and lj smith. The bucs D is solid, but its not top 5.

I agree. Go with Brees, he's got the weapons that McNabb doesn't.

Thanks for seeing mine. I actually agree with you about Holmes this week possibly being the one I would sit for Cotchery.

Good luck.