Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

do I Pickup a player or stand pat?

my team is my signature.

I need opinions.

some players just got dropped by other teams...

If you had my team, would you consider dropping Sidney Rice to pickup Kevin Curtis even though Curtis is hurt and may not return for 5 or 6 games?

other possible option for pickup are Drew Bennett, Donald Lee, and Ahman Green (I have Slaton)

I wouldn't. Maybe Drew Bennett. You should do better with LJ Smith, unless he gets hurt. I would be surprised to see Green make it past week 2. Curtis isn't worth a spot. Bennett for Rice would be the only move I would do.

I wouldn't. Maybe Drew Bennett. You should do better with LJ Smith, unless he gets hurt. I would be surprised to see Green make it past week 2. Curtis isn't worth a spot. Bennett for Rice would be the only move I would do.

yeah, I was thinking that Curtis is only useful when he is closer to actually being in the lineup.

Bennett is a good option, but I'm gonna watch the Rams game to see if they actually use him in their offense.

I figure my risk isnt huge in losing out on him as hes only ever had 1 season where he had 1000 yds receiving.