Sign in to follow this  
RockyTop

Former Brady owner; Questions re:Mcnabb

I had Brady (until this morning). Looking to shore up my QB situation.

I have Warner and Rodgers as back-ups.

Should I trade away Kevin Smith for McNabb? I have a feeling Smith's value might have peaked.

I had Brady (until this morning). Looking to shore up my QB situation.

I have Warner and Rodgers as back-ups.

Should I trade away Kevin Smith for McNabb? I have a feeling Smith's value might have peaked.

LOL... You think K Smith may have peaked? Damn I wish you were in my league, but since your not I'll clue you in.

McNabb's value has peaked!

McNabb owners after week 1. They think nothing less than Adrian Peterson would make them part with McNabb. :thumbsup:

so true..

that is the only thing that ruins fantasy football.. how horribly ridiculous people over-rate their players

It should be noted that aside from Kevin Smith, I also have at RB Marion Barber, Willie Parker, Thomas Jones, and Rashard Mendenhall. Smith has little value to me if I don't start him at RB2 over the likes of Parker or Jones.

I understand McNabb isn't going to put up 300 and 3 every week but in a pass first offense I see him as being a #1 QB (until he inevitably gets injured). Kevin Smith is a RB on a shitty team, who picked up Rudi Johnson who I expect will get carries.

"that is the only thing that ruins fantasy football.. how horribly ridiculous people over-rate their players"

Explain to me how this Ruins fantasy football? Cause you can't trade for people you want?

LOL... You think K Smith may have peaked? Damn I wish you were in my league, but since your not I'll clue you in.

McNabb's value has peaked!

I think both of their values have nowhere to go but down. Lions are brutally bad.

I am a McNabb owner, but a rational one. I would probably not take Kevin Smith straight up for him, but I do not think he is worth Westbrook either. If I were trading McNabb for a RB I would want a Solid RB2 for him (Bush, J Lewis) or a good#2WR (ROY,Boldin) and a lower end QB (Schaub). Maybe that is too much, but that is what I would be looking for this week anyway. In four weeks when he has a broken leg I would give him up for a hand job and a bag of peanuts.

I think you'll be OK with Warner/Rodgers, I had both of them rated higher than McNabb pre-draft. At least wait & see how Rodgers performs tonight before making a decision.

Another caveat- History tells us there is a very good chance McNabb will go down this season, and it usually happens when he is hottest. Could you take losing 2 QBs like that in 1 season?