Sign in to follow this  
The Hood

Good news for Chiefs players

Brodie Croyle has a separated shoulder and Damon Huard will start at quarterback Week 2 against Oakland. "He's not done for the year," Chiefs coach Herman Edwards said Monday. "It's week to week. They're still looking at it and they're going to send it off to some other (medical experts), but that's what it looks like." Croyle was injured when thrown to the ground in the third quarter of New England's 17-10 victory Sunday, a nightmare game for quarterbacks. Croyle was hurt when he was sacked and slammed to the turf on his shoulder. He tried to throw on the sideline, but immediately indicated he was through for the day.

:o

What are the chances Huard keeps the job??? hopeful Bowe owner here. :(

I know it sucks to be a Chiefs fan. You lose your QB and no one cares, yet Brady goes down and the world stops spinning. The Chiefs player who took out Brady's knee deserves the League MVP this year. He did what everyone wanted to do last year. Congrats bro! You are my hero! Go Chiefs!

I know it sucks to be a Chiefs fan. You lose your QB and no one cares, yet Brady goes down and the world stops spinning. The Chiefs player who took out Brady's knee deserves the League MVP this year. He did what everyone wanted to do last year. Congrats bro! You are my hero! Go Chiefs!

You fail.

But big win for the Chiefs getting Huard out of there. They may lose by less than double digit points for the next few weeks!

Now if only they had an O-line that could opens holes or protect the QB :banana:

Now if only they had an O-line that could opens holes or protect the QB :wave:

You didn't even really hear Branden Albert's name mentioned Sunday, which is surprising since he missed the entire preseason. Seems he did fairly well against one of the better DEs int he league. In fact, the Chiefs just went up against probably the best front 7 in the league. They did allow 4 sacks, but you would think this would have been the toughest test these guys could face this year. I also think you will soon see Herb Taylor starting at RT in place of Damien MacIntosh which will be an upgrade as well. MacIntosh is the reason SD didn't really know what they had in Drew Brees before they let him walk