Sign in to follow this  
Cleaver08

In case you need info on the Texans

610 AM radio can be accessed live online. Just Google 610 am + houston and you can pick it up. The morning and afternoon talk shows always have a lot of Texans talk, interviews, etc. (before and after Rome).

Thank you for the info, if there were more people such as yourself posting useful links the board would be a better place.

Here if the Green Bay Packer link they also have a local show in the am and pm. It is http://www.thefan1075.com/.

Thanks again

Not a problem, man. Thanks for the GB link! I was hoping some folks would pile on with some local links.

The one I posted is typically informative, where you can get a good feel of the "vibes" of the team that you would not normally have access to, living in a different part of the country. Also, and maybe most importantly....obviously you are not going to spend most of your work day, every day listening to local Houston sports talk.

But if you happen to be looking for information on a Texans player, I would recommend listening:

Mondays at 5 PM CST (Kubiak answers questions and takes calls)

Friday at 7:30 a.m. and Friday at 4:30 p.m (John McClain -covers the Texans -EXTREMELY INFORMATIVE -THE GUY KNOWS HIS S*** AND WILL GIVE YOU EXCELLENT INSIGHT AS TO WHAT IS UP WITH THE TEXANS). Those shows with McClain last an hour and a half I believe. Pure substance. You can also read McClain's articles on Chron.com (Houston Chronicle). But I really like listening to what he has to say on the radio as he will cover a lot...even insight on other teams.

610 AM radio can be accessed live online. Just Google 610 am + houston and you can pick it up. The morning and afternoon talk shows always have a lot of Texans talk, interviews, etc. (before and after Rome).

:thumbsdown: