Sign in to follow this  
Guest BernardPollardFan

Anquan Boldin wants to be a Dolphin

someone WANTS to be a dolphin? :music_guitarred:

Guest BernardPollardFan
someone WANTS to be a dolphin? :music_guitarred:

Contract year, go from shitty team with other guy on the other side of the field taking spotlight to other shitty team where you're clear cut #1, put up hella stats with a QB that's about as good as the one you're playing with currently,

BIG PROFIT

i understand the big profit aspect... and was mostly joking about wanting to be a dolphin.. the rest of your analysis is ehhh... Warner nor matter how old is notably better than Pennington and the offense is just better in AZ as is the defense

I'm a long time Cardinals fan and I was a big Boldin fan, but I say let the Dolphins have that greedy POS. The Cardinals re-did his contract after his first year, now 2 years into a 5 year deal he wants the Cardinals to rip up the contract again and give him another one. I mean WTF, doesn't the word "contract" mean anything to these players anymore? Obviously not, and that poison Rosenhaus doesn't help the situation. Don't forget that the guy gets hurt every year, yes he likes to run over the DB's and break tackles, but he pays the price too. It's just too bad the Dolphins don't have much worth trading for or I'd say do it in a second.

I'm a long time Cardinals fan and I was a big Boldin fan, but I say let the Dolphins have that greedy POS. The Cardinals re-did his contract after his first year, now 2 years into a 5 year deal he wants the Cardinals to rip up the contract again and give him another one. I mean WTF, doesn't the word "contract" mean anything to these players anymore? Obviously not, and that poison Rosenhaus doesn't help the situation. Don't forget that the guy gets hurt every year, yes he likes to run over the DB's and break tackles, but he pays the price too. It's just too bad the Dolphins don't have much worth trading for or I'd say do it in a second.

His contract is a joke compared to Fitz's.. All Boldin has done is be amazing since the first game he played..

Contracts are a joke in the NFL, if he couldn't perform they would cut him no questions asked..

HTH

Of course they're a joke because they're not guaranteed, but that's why they get all that up front money in the signing bonus. I don't disagree that he has been a great player, but what are teams to do, just rip up everyone's contract when the next player comes along that gets more? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that contract amounts will always go up, so of course, in a couple years, a contract is going to be behind the market value.

Guest BernardPollardFan
i understand the big profit aspect... and was mostly joking about wanting to be a dolphin.. the rest of your analysis is ehhh... Warner nor matter how old is notably better than Pennington and the offense is just better in AZ as is the defense

The offense is better because of Boldin and Fitz. You take one away and give him to the Fins and they're about the same offense.

I'm not gonna argue that Warner is better than Pennerton, but he's not that much better.