Sign in to follow this  
triple_f

Who to Start?

PPR, TD's worth 6, 20 yds rushing or rec'ing 1 point.

Jackson - against the Giants. See him rebounding after last week. They vow to get him more involved in the offense. Is a stud...gotta start him. Hoping for 80 yds rushing with a TD and 5 catches for 40. (17 points)

Turner - against TB. Rookie QB, will run him a lot. TB is obviously stronger than the Lions, but I still see 100/1 and 2 catches for 12 yds. (13 points)

Lynch - against Jax. Jax will try to save face after a bad loss last week to Tenn. Think there D steps it up at home. See 70 rushing with 2 catches for 18, questionable TD. (5 or 11 points)

Thinking I will go with Jackson and Turner?

Suggestions?

Guest ramrock11

Lynch (did you see how many yards Jax gave up rushing last week)

and

Jackson

bench Turner (Tb D is not the Lions D)

Lynch and Jackson. Detroit is terrible on defense. Turner will be shut down by the bucs. They will make the rookie QB beat them.

Same, Lynch and Jackson. Tampa D is pretty Rockin I dont think Turner is going to look quite as good (he certainly won't look bad either)

PPR, TD's worth 6, 20 yds rushing or rec'ing 1 point.

Jackson - against the Giants. See him rebounding after last week. They vow to get him more involved in the offense. Is a stud...gotta start him. Hoping for 80 yds rushing with a TD and 5 catches for 40. (17 points)

Turner - against TB. Rookie QB, will run him a lot. TB is obviously stronger than the Lions, but I still see 100/1 and 2 catches for 12 yds. (13 points)

Lynch - against Jax. Jax will try to save face after a bad loss last week to Tenn. Think there D steps it up at home. See 70 rushing with 2 catches for 18, questionable TD. (5 or 11 points)

Thinking I will go with Jackson and Turner?

Suggestions?

I like it this way.....

Lynch and Turner. Jacksonville is in dire straights right now. Turner might have blown up a shiesty defense but the Rams look just plain old terrible. And the Giants front four look nasty even without Strahan and Umenyiora.

So I see why my decision is so difficult. Half like Jackson and Lynch, while the other half like Jackson and Turner.

Is it possibly a wash between Lynch and Turner? Will either one be OK for me to start?

Who do you think has the highest upside?