Sign in to follow this  
Fantana

Crap or...crap?

We start 2QBs in this league.

Ike has decided to make me choose between a crap sandwich and a turd sandwiche (Schaub is my 2nd QB).

I have O'Sullivan in just because he's a Martz QB. Is there any argument for Orton?

I figure if I'm going to have to use one of these two guys, I might as well swing for the fences.

Thoughts?

We start 2QBs in this league.

Ike has decided to make me choose between a crap sandwich and a turd sandwiche (Schaub is my 2nd QB).

I have O'Sullivan in just because he's a Martz QB. Is there any argument for Orton?

I figure if I'm going to have to use one of these two guys, I might as well swing for the fences.

Thoughts?

Seattle's offense is in shambles, but their D is still pretty good, and much tougher at home. However, if Seattle can't run the ball, then their D could be on the field alot, which could give JT more opportunities. That, and the Mad Martz factor should be enough to dismiss Orton from the equation.

Believe me, I wish I could hit the "eject" button and not play either of the two.

It's a league where we start 2QB every week, so every starter is gone (even Collins).

Picking up Griese means I'd have to dump either O'Sullivan or Orton who are unquestioned starters.

Has there been word that Chucky has given the show over to Griese completely?

Seriously, there is no one I can drop at other positions, but I'd consider picking up Griese if he is the clear-cut starter.

F