Sign in to follow this  
huthut

How much is Warner worth for trade bait?

I am in a 10 person league. I am thinking of trading Warner. I have Cutler and could just pick up Schaub or something for bye week. What level of WR/RB would be around the range of Warner in value? Passing TD are 4 points, others are 6 fyi. I was thinking maybe someone like Boldin or Steve Smith or Calvin Johnson, but after the last week I am not sure the owners would part with them. Could maybe get Edwards, but the Browns have a tough matchup and don't look nearly as good as they did last year.

For RB I am not sure what level would be appropriate. Not many RB floating around.

Any ideas?

You must be kidding...... Edwards? LOL. warner is a good player but if an owner gives him to you 1 for 1 he should be hung

keep him. Use either him or cutler... Compare matchupS

The problem that you are going to face is that in a 10 man league, not too many owners should be desperate for a QB. Maybe you can go after the Brady owner or a disappointed Carson Palmer owner. However any intelligent owner isn't going to give you a top tier guy for Warner. Yes Warner will have some more games like he had yesterday, but he will not be playing Miami every week either.

You could possibly get like a Brandon Jacobs, Jamal Lewis, E. Graham, McFadden

Mine? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=324051

I'm in the same boat as you....I'm trying to trade Warner for Steve Smith.

but if i have to keep him I'll play him at home.

The problem that you are going to face is that in a 10 man league, not too many owners should be desperate for a QB. Maybe you can go after the Brady owner or a disappointed Carson Palmer owner. However any intelligent owner isn't going to give you a top tier guy for Warner. Yes Warner will have some more games like he had yesterday, but he will not be playing Miami every week either.

You could possibly get like a Brandon Jacobs, Jamal Lewis, E. Graham, McFadden

Mine? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=324051

I was offered both Brandon Jacobs and Braylon Edwards for Warner + whatever lousy WR on my bench I want to get rid of. A lot of teams are hurting for QB in this league, it is like the top 10 QB are all on 5 teams. It will probably get vetoed fast, but if it goes through I will be happy.

For what it is worth I traded away Warner and Deangelo Williams yesterday for Thomas Jones and Palmer.