Sign in to follow this  
joeyt7

Should I Accept?

Got offered R Moss for Holt and J Kitna. I would get Moss. Does Moss worry you guys??

I would trade Kitna, but I wouldn't trade Holt...I don't care how crappy the Rams look. Kitna's schedual will be getting harder after this week. It is tempting because it is Moss we're talking about. But I would still hold off.

Got offered R Moss for Holt and J Kitna. I would get Moss. Does Moss worry you guys??

Hmmmm, Holt probably isn't going to do much on a rotten Rams team; Kitna is pretty serviceable in most leagues (I'm using now).

R. Moss sure didn't look too hot this Sunday and Cassel isn't lighting it up.

I guess if you have the depth to gamble that Moss will bounce back as Cassel gets reps and hopefully improves, and if you have another QB that you could fill in for Kitna on a decent basis, I'd do it. If you can't overcome the loss of Kitna, try to rework to get a QB from him.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=324284 - mine

i would take the risk... NE schedule is a joke and they will still put up points. Holt is on a bad team and the focus is S.Jax around the goal line.. holt might be better for yards b/c they will be playing from behind and might need to air it out but randy is still better for TDs.. and his yard will still be good

hopefully you have another good qb.. if so :thumbsup: