Sign in to follow this  
ffrebel

Will Bernard Berrian improve with Ferotte?

I think he's banged up a bit as well. Was noted that he was walking around with an obvious limp today after practice. THat being said...Frerotte increases the value of the entire offense. Tarvaris looked absolutely lost and horrible out there.

When he's healthy, no doubt Berrian will benefit. Frerotte is the classic gunslinger who often had multiple TD and INT games in the same game. He'll wing it down field.

With Ferotte throwing the rock, does it add any value to Berrian or does he still struggle?

His value can only go up from where it is today.

man I am hoping so, like previously said, he can only go up from last week. With the limp, i'm benching him for at least a week for Mason, yeah I know, not much better.

Think it benefits Rice more. Berrian was brought in to stretch the field, and he'll be a threat to do that now, so the D will take it away. With their primary focus of stopping the Vikes run game and a new deep play ability at QB to worry about, what does that leave? Exactly. The intermediate passing game with a good young route runner and solid hands. Those 3rd and 6s are now first downs to the young Sidney Rice. B)

Think it benefits Rice more. Berrian was brought in to stretch the field, and he'll be a threat to do that now, so the D will take it away. With their primary focus of stopping the Vikes run game and a new deep play ability at QB to worry about, what does that leave? Exactly. The intermediate passing game with a good young route runner and solid hands. Those 3rd and 6s are now first downs to the young Sidney Rice. :wacko:

Not so fast young grasshopper.

The receiver it will help the most I believe will be Bobby Wade. Being the third WR on the team he and the backup QB spend more time together and know each other a little better. I see Wade catching 5 to 6 balls a game for about 60 yrds. Not great but in PPR maybe a bye week fill in.