Sign in to follow this  
Third Down Blitz

LJ or MJD

Both are running behind makeshift lines but in your opinion who has the best chance to break out of his funk, LJ or MJD?

In a non-ppr league I have MJD and am being offered LJ straight up, just not sure if I should pull the trigger.

I own both of these guys - luckily in two different leagues - and I don't know what to do with either!

MJD - decimated line, high ankle sprain, still #2 behind Fred

I guess for those reasons I would lean toward LJ and hope Herm gets canned sooner rather than later!

I own both of these guys - luckily in two different leagues - and I don't know what to do with either!

MJD - decimated line, high ankle sprain, still #2 behind Fred

I guess for those reasons I would lean toward LJ and hope Herm gets canned sooner rather than later!

Link?

I've heard nothing about a "high" ankle sprain. I've heard it's an ankle sprain and Del Rio fully plans on him playing and fully plans on getting him MORE involved in the offense.

FWIW, if LJ is offered straight up to me for MJD, I say no. I still see MJD with more upside the rest of the way. LJ's screwed. KC is horrible and has been horrible and will stay horrible.

Link?

I've heard nothing about a "high" ankle sprain. I've heard it's an ankle sprain and Del Rio fully plans on him playing and fully plans on getting him MORE involved in the offense.

FWIW, if LJ is offered straight up to me for MJD, I say no. I still see MJD with more upside the rest of the way. LJ's screwed. KC is horrible and has been horrible and will stay horrible.