Sign in to follow this  
fugoondo

Atlanta Homers

I dont get many Falcons games over on the west coast. And without Vick, you guys dont get much national attention. I drafted the Colts D, and they havent done shiot! Im going with the Falcons D vs KC this week...match-up D. Any playmakers at all on your squad? Or is it just guys hustling and trying to improve??

Good thread. I havent seen them yet this year, so anyone that's got some insight, help us out. I dont wanna keep rolling with GB against Dallas this week and ATL against KC could be money.

Good thread. I havent seen them yet this year, so anyone that's got some insight, help us out. I dont wanna keep rolling with GB against Dallas this week and ATL against KC could be money.

Ya im in the same situation with GreenBay. I would start them in a second if they weren't playin Dallas.

I love this playing the matchup strategy with the 12 or so defenses on the waiver wire. Playing the Falcons this week and then have the Panthers stashed for the next week when they play against the Falcons. Of course I had the Chiefs last week and that one didn't work so well for me.

Ya I picked them up to just for this matchup, and was wondering the same thing.

no idea how good they are, but in the 2 leagues that I drafted the Jags in, I'm going flavor of the week starting this week. And that means the Falcons. Is Norwood running kicks and/or punts back for them on no?!?