Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Truly Torn....Warner or Rodgers?

I rarely find myself second guessing, but with a game with the only other undefeated team in my division, this is an important early-season decision. Warner at Washington or Rodgers at home against Dallas. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

that's a rough choice...You Got Warner who is making great decisions going against a somewhat weak D or Rodgers who looks to be taking the place of Favre quite nicely. It should be a shootout and with Williams out, Green bay WRs will look even better. i'd go with Rodgers

thansk for mine.

I like both starts and don't really feel you can go wrong. But the way I always end up making the decision is who's going to be on the bigger stage? That bumps rogers up. I'd go with him and you shouldn't be disappointed.

First off, thanks for your help. Second, man that is a tough choice. I lean more towards Rodgers because he is at home and will have the crowd roaring behind him. Don't forget that Washington shut down Drew Brees and the Saints offense last week. It's close, but I lean towards Rodgers.

I'd go with Warner. Warner has been a stud for the last 10 games or more. Rodgers has looked good for 2 games but Warner has looked just as good or better for longer. I'd go with the proven history of consistency.

As everyone else has said, either is a good start. However, I'd give the tiniest edge towards Rodgers for two reasons.

1. Rodgers has been throwing well to everyone on his team. 4 receivers got heavily involved last week. I like a QB who can spread it around comforably.

2. I watched the Skins/Saints game last week, and their secondary was way improved with Shawn Springs back. It's just one week of anecdotal evidence, but between Springs' play and rookie Chris Horton's absurd playmaking ability (two INTs and a fumble recovery--likely in all the nickel packages this week), I like the Skins' defense a lot more than I did week 1.

I like Rodgers in a shootout. I think Warner comes back down to earth this week. Thanks for mine