Sign in to follow this  
j0ker

Just Offered Tomlinson For Burress

This use to be a no brainer but PLax has been solid for me and Im not sure I want to lose him. Yes LT is a great trade but will he stay healthy and will he outproduce Plax? The Guy who wants him is stacked at running back and hurting for wides terribly where I am decent in both..will Calvin johnson be enough to fill Plax shoes if I do this? we start 2rb, 2 wr, 1 flex

My team

RB: Portis, R bush, Slaton, Mcgahee

WR: Burress, Owens, Calvin johnson, Bryant Johnson

His team

RB: Tomlinson, Gore, W. Parker, Edge, Chris Johnson

Wr: Brandon marshall, Andre Johnson, Holt, Devery Henderson,

In almost any scenario, you have to take this trade. Considering that you have TO and Megatron, there's absolutely no reason not to take LT for your 2nd or 3rd best receiver. I'm not sure where you get the idea that he's "hurting for wides terribly" when he can start Brandon Marshall and Andre Johnson every week, but if that means he gives you LT, so be it. Reap the pleasures of a misguided owner.

yah, you pretty much can't not take that trade. Your WR core is still gross without Plax and now you've got a plethora of RBs you can now turn and trade into a super stud QB if you need it, or just sit on it and be glad nobody else has your RBs

Take it, take it, take it! I do like Burress, especially with the way Eli has been playing recently. But you just simply cannot pass up a trade for LT in this scenario...

Please see mine on Roethlisberger vs. Garrrard

This use to be a no brainer but PLax has been solid for me and Im not sure I want to lose him. Yes LT is a great trade but will he stay healthy and will he outproduce Plax? The Guy who wants him is stacked at running back and hurting for wides terribly where I am decent in both..will Calvin johnson be enough to fill Plax shoes if I do this? we start 2rb, 2 wr, 1 flex

My team

RB: Portis, R bush, Slaton, Mcgahee

WR: Burress, Owens, Calvin johnson, Bryant Johnson

His team

RB: Tomlinson, Gore, W. Parker, Edge, Chris Johnson

Wr: Brandon marshall, Andre Johnson, Holt, Devery Henderson,

How many team league is this, 3? There is now way a team should be this stacked. Anyway, #1 draft pick in all drafts in 2008 for a 3rd, 4th round WR?

What is there to think about....really.....