Sign in to follow this  
mathja

Amani Toomer

What kind of performance do you expect out of Toomer? Will he be Eli's go-to guy?

I'm starting Toomer this week in hopes of a big week . . . for one week. I'm thinking that he should score, and I'm guessing at 7 catches. If I get that, I'll be satisfied.

I think I might play him with Boldin out...it's the perfect 1-week fill-in. I'm just not sure if there is a better waiver option than Toomer if you only need a guy for the week. Everyone else is just "Not a Toomah."

What kind of performance do you expect out of Toomer? Will he be Eli's go-to guy?

Hixon will have bigger numbers.

toomer should get more than his usual share, and between hixon and the other steve smith i like the other steve smith. if we're lucky, we might even get a sinorice or manningham sighting.

I'm starting him in every league I can. :rolleyes:

WARNING!!!!! Use the wrong guy at your own peril

Toomer will be the same smart receiver who doesn't possess the speed he once did. Hixson will

get the Buress numbers.

Toomer will be the same smart receiver who doesn't possess the speed he once did. Hixson will

get the Buress numbers.

I'm not expecting a Burress like 9 catches 110 yards and TD out of Toomer but lets be realistic, Hixon is not the player Burress is and he will have a hard time filling in for Plax this week. I expect Manning to use more short routes and underneath passing, which fits Toomer just fine.

6 receptions 75 yards and 1 TD.

get the Buress numbers.

because eli will surely look to target the guy who probably has less than 20 catches in his career (resorting to sarcasm) over the guy who has been reliable for...well, forever.

you are in great peril.

i don't think i am.

you were. terrible peril.

well then let me go back in and face the peril.

no, it's too perilous.

i like toomer to be the giants #1 this week and the giants to run even more than usual. i try to minimize risk since both my teams are solid but as we all know anyone can blow up.