Sign in to follow this  
Vanillarainstorm

Cedric Benson

Agreed! As soon as the bengals signed him I took a flyer and signed him in 2 of my 3 leagues; I'm watching the game now and he looks good to say the least. Looks like he is in very good shape, good acceleration, agility, looks like a different back than he was in chicago.

seeing that, I picked him up in my 3rd league dropping rudi johnson for him.

I would advise everyone to pick him up asap, he looks good, especially considering they dropped watson. he could be the starter soon

I forgot he got signed. So far he is averaging over 4 yards a carry.

I haven't seen him run the ball today though.

yeah plus he has 6 carries to perry's 5 - if the carries are split... and benson looks better, he could quickly work his way to a feature role.

Its never been a question of talent regarding Benson but rather determination on his part. I think getting kicked out of Chicago may have been the best thing for his career.

Lil Ricky :thumbsdown:

no doubt this is extremely early and the stats at the end of the game could make this a silly conversation - but I can definatley say he looks good and is running with passion.

should definately be owned in all deep leagues.

There was a rushing TD scored by Perry called back due to holding and he's also getting more looks in the passing game.

At the half:

Benson: 6 carries for 25 yards

Perry: 6 carries for 20 yards

...what a fantasy snoozefest :thumbsdown:

He hasn't looked as good as Chris Perry. As everyone should have seen, Perry blew through the middle of the defense for a 20 yard touchdown running very hard to get into the endzone the last few yards. Only to have it called back on a ticky tack holding penalty on T.J. Housh

Perry still would have had a TD but Palmer overthrew him. I feel alot better as a Chris Perry owner with him on my bench this week.

you guys are right...

their work load is pretty similar... but hasn't Benson been around for ~ 1 week?

Perry got focking ROBBED of a TD :mellow:

Benson will see a few carries every week, especially with Watson having been released, but he's not really worth a look.

Benson will see a few carries every week, especially with Watson having been released, but he's not really worth a look.

+1

Another stellar fumble by Perry. What a stranglehold he has on the job

5 fumbles in 5 games...but remember, Marvin Lewis is the head coach.