Sign in to follow this  
Wallyworld

A few Trade Options, pick the best one.

Trade Options. Choose best option  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the option?

• Rodgers, S. Holmes and MJD for A. Peterson and Driver
    • Rodgers for 2 of Folowing (B. Edwards, L. Evans, Colston)
    • Rodgers and Holmes for R. Wayne and Housh
    • None. Stay with what I have.

I have a few trade options that I'm considering.

Its a PPR league.

My lineup currently looks like this (backups in parenthesis):

QB - Warner (Schaub, Rodgers)

RB - Gore, Chris Johnson (MJD, McFadden, S. Young)

WR - Fitz, S. Holmes (Meachem, Branch, Walter)

Flex - QB, RB, WR (Usually Play Rodgers)

I play Rodgers in my flex, and he's been doing well but his shoulder injury has me nervous. If I trade for A. Peterson, I'd play either C. Johnson or Schaub (I still think he's going to be solid this year) in the flex.

If I pick up the WRs, I at least have some options at WR to go along with Fitz. S. Holmes isn't getting the trick done.

Finally I can stay put, keep playing Rodgers as my flex and try to play matchups with my WRs.

Leave a Link, Ill respond.

i would have to go with the 1 that involves all day. you have a chance to get potentially the #1 fantasy player by years end. doit!

if not i might consider the housh and wayne package, only if its ppr, and 10yds=1pt for wrs

thanks for mine

I voted for #2 intially but I think I'd lean toward #3 now that I think about it a bit more (and seeing PPR :doublethumbsup:).

Wayne and Housh are both huge upgrades over S.Holmes, primary receivers on good passing teams, and playing either of them in your flex position would be on par with having Rodgers in that spot. You're pretty solid at RB already, and while AP would be an upgrade over Johnson, I think the upgrade at WR gives you more value. Evans and Edwards aren't getting targetted enough for them to be viable in PPR. Colston would be nice to have once he gets back, but I still like Housh + Wayne more.

Thanks for looking at mine.

Agreed on option 3. In a ppr league, I see both WRs as a significant upgrade over Holmes and not to mention, they have the potential to be huge if their qbs get back on track.

Its a PPR league.

I play Rodgers in my flex, and he's been doing well but his shoulder injury has me nervous. If I trade for A. Peterson, I'd play either C. Johnson or Schaub (I still think he's going to be solid this year) in the flex.

If I pick up the WRs, I at least have some options at WR to go along with Fitz. S. Holmes isn't getting the trick done.

Finally I can stay put, keep playing Rodgers as my flex and try to play matchups with my WRs.

Thanks for mine

I like the ADP move but because it is a PPR league the Wayne and Housh gets are better. Rogers is your back-up and Holmes is a bust this year. I feel that is your best move.

Its a PPR league.

i like the wayne and housh trade best being ppr. thanks for mine