Sign in to follow this  
helluvacopter

Should I offer this Trade?

Ok, so I'm in an 8 player league. I was fortunate enough to get both Favre and P. Manning. Looks like Manning may be back to his old self again and I'm hurting for a RB. I'm ready to offer a trade of Brett Favre for Matt Forte to the team in our league that just lost Romo. Is this wise?

Does he have any other RBs to target? Forte has been very solid thus far, but he's been seeing a heavy workload in his rookie year, and players like that have a tendency to hit a wall. Adrian Peterson from last year is an example. I've been seeing Forte as a sell high candidate for the last several weeks.

Thanks for mine!

Does he have any other RBs to target? Forte has been very solid thus far, but he's been seeing a heavy workload in his rookie year, and players like that have a tendency to hit a wall. Adrian Peterson from last year is an example. I've been seeing Forte as a sell high candidate for the last several weeks.

Thanks for mine!

damn you saw him as sell high back in the preseason? you're hired!

but yeah i would try to move Brett for a RB if you need the help

Thanks for mine!

Yes, he actually has Marion Barber and Frank Gore. I didn't think he'd give either of those up, but I guess it's worth a shot. Which one do you think has a better remaining season ahead of them?

damn you saw him as sell high back in the preseason? you're hired!

but yeah i would try to move Brett for a RB if you need the help

Maybe I should have gone with "couple", as in two. And by seeing, I meant in articles....

Yes, he actually has Marion Barber and Frank Gore. I didn't think he'd give either of those up, but I guess it's worth a shot. Which one do you think has a better remaining season ahead of them?

Well, you could try and get him with doom and gloom about the Cowboys offense (since he's already feeling that despair with Romo out), and target Barber. They'll be leaning heavily on Barber the next few weeks, and while he'll probably be seeing more men in the box, touches are always good. I'd rather have Barber, but both are doing well. He may not be willing to part with them though.

I guess if you're desperate for an RB, and he won't give in on Barber or Gore, go ahead and go Forte.