Sign in to follow this  
bighp2002

Warner on bye...Please HELP!

Please help...Warner on a bye and had Hasselbeck as back up.....now I'm stuck with a lot of junk to chose from..standard scoring..options are:

Orlovsky @ Houston

Kerry Collins @ KC

O'Sullivan @ Giants

Russell vs Jets

Flacco @ Miami

Leave link and will answer yours...

I'm with Cubs07 on this one. The Niners like to throw the ball, and they do it pretty well. I'd go with O'Sullivan.

Orlovsky could be a fairly close second though seeing as the Lions could potentially fall behind Houston quickly. Aside from that, I wouldn't touch the other three with a 20 foot pole. Based on passing yardage, the Titans, Raiders, & Ravens are among the bottom 5 in the league. Eek.

So, O'Sullivan... MAYbe Orlovsky, but probably not.

Rock on. <_<

Try Russell. Collins will be running, O'Sullivan won't finish the game, the Gints are pissed they didn't sack Anderson. They'll kill JT. Russell is due for a good game.

JT or maybe take a ride on the Brad Johnson train if he plays. The Cowboys would be stupid to play Romo (or to take a chance on Pacman Jones changing his spots). :rolleyes:

I would go with O'Sullivan for the reasons the others mentioned above. I think Collins could be a solid option as well. Thanks for mine

I have JT and am not playing him, but he might be your best bet for pts...they throw it allover the place....you may have to take the turnovers with possible td's.

so, I say: JT, then Collins, then Orlavsky, then russel

JT and then Collins... G-men could be all over him, but still like the possibility of having to keep up with them. Collins has some upside, but wonder whether KC will really be scoring enough to require a lot of passing. Would think low scoring by KC (esp with LJ out) and Tenn keeping the ball on the ground more...

please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=329296

quite a lot of replies i see for you here, but here's my 2 cents:

I think you go with Collins because:

a). Titans will be all over the Chiefs. Chiefs will have 4 turn overs today. 2 int's...and 2 fumbles. So Collins will have the ball a ton more than JT.

:unsure:. Giants will be smokin mad after losin last week! They will get their act together this week and pound Jacobs & Ward...then spring to the air with Plastico, Toomer, Smith, Hixon!

c). I look for Collins to have 180 passing and 1 TD.

d). JT will have 220 passing......no TD's

can you help me:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=329405