Sign in to follow this  
premier140

Can't decide if I should pull the trigger

I'm currently sitting at 3-3. I have the 3rd highest scoring team, but seem to run into teams that go off each week (and the injuries to Westy haven't helped). We start to QBs and I view Delhomme as the major hole on my team (he's put up less than 5pts twice for me). I've been offered:

McNabb

TJ Housh

J. Jones

for

Delhomme

SJax

Roddy White

Thoughts on this deal? My main questions are:

1. Will SJax ever come around and turn into the guy I hoped I was buying in our auction?

2. Is Roddy for real? He's currently the #3 receiver in our league

3. Is TJ a dud the rest of the way? There are a lot of questions about Palmers health.

The more I think about it, I'm giving up too much. Help me decide. Leave a link and I'll help you.

dont make that trade. keep white, sjax and delhomme. roddy white is the real deal and he will be top 5 this year. S jax is a stud and will get his. delhomee is a good qb and will have some big games. see mine please

I don't like the trade...keep those guys. Roddy should continue putting up the big #'s, while TJ should be slumping with no Carson Palmer. SJax should only get better as the year goes on, and Julius Jones is just OK. Jake should manage decent enough #'s for you.

I'm currently sitting at 3-3. I have the 3rd highest scoring team, but seem to run into teams that go off each week (and the injuries to Westy haven't helped). We start to QBs and I view Delhomme as the major hole on my team (he's put up less than 5pts twice for me). I've been offered:

McNabb

TJ Housh

J. Jones

for

Delhomme

SJax

Roddy White

Thoughts on this deal? My main questions are:

1. Will SJax ever come around and turn into the guy I hoped I was buying in our auction?

2. Is Roddy for real? He's currently the #3 receiver in our league

3. Is TJ a dud the rest of the way? There are a lot of questions about Palmers health.

The more I think about it, I'm giving up too much. Help me decide. Leave a link and I'll help you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you could take the running backs out of the trade maybe, but if not no way I do this trade...

Good luck

Peace...