Sign in to follow this  
SaintsInDome2006

Marty Booker a good bye fill-in pickup for week 9?

Looking over WW possibilities for WR's for a Week 9 bye replacement and so far all I have worth really pursuing is Ted Ginn, who seems like a risky start (though worth stashing). Then I noticed:

Chicago is playing Detroit in CHI, and possibly Lloyd and Hester will be both out again, leaving primarily just Rashied Davis and Booker as the primary WR's (though I guess Olsen and Forte will get theirs).

Is this at all a reasonable idea???? Or is there someone better out there I should be considering, besides Ginn and Booker, because it sure looks thin to me?

Looking over WW possibilities for WR's for a Week 9 bye replacement and so far all I have worth really pursuing is Ted Ginn, who seems like a risky start (though worth stashing). Then I noticed:

Chicago is playing Detroit in CHI, and possibly Lloyd and Hester will be both out again, leaving primarily just Rashied Davis and Booker as the primary WR's (though I guess Olsen and Forte will get theirs).

Is this at all a reasonable idea???? Or is there someone better out there I should be considering, besides Ginn and Booker, because it sure looks thin to me?

The Bears are coming off a bye. Lloyd practiced today. Hester practiced and some have suggested that he may even run out of the wildcat. Orton seems to like Davis and Olsen. I think Booker is the odd man out - I'd stay away.