Sign in to follow this  
turkishharem

Trade for a Dynasty QB

12 team league, 25 man rosters with 20 keepers. Standard scoring with 6 pts per TD.

Looking good at RB and WR, but my QB situation is brutal (Kitna, Griese, Ferotte, Leinart, Troy Smith). I have two trades on the table that are identical except that I would get Delhomme in one trade and Bulger in the other. Which QB would you rather have going forward for the next couple of years?

Will respond to yours.

delhomme, he has a proven stud to throw to that doesn't seem to be on the decline like holt, as well as a competent o-line. not to mention he didn't look too bad with smith out.

St. Louis is no longer the Greatest Show on Turf. Even though Bulger got a big contract he's not playing like it and the guys around him are not helping. Avery is a bright spot, but he's a rookie that had 2 good games and it looks like age is catching up to Holt. Delhomme and Carolina play hard and are a better all around team than St Louis. Go with Delhomme and good luck.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=331159

Definately Delhomme...he will continue to be good as long as Steve Smith stays healthy. Being a Rams fan I would stay away from Bulger, he still looks nervous in the pocket with any kind of pressure and just doesn't look sure of himself.

Definitely Delhomme IF the trades are identical... Great player against average teams, and doesn't have TOO many more great Ds. Averaging close to 2 TDs a game against weaker defenses.

I can't add much Delhomme, although STL has an easy QB/WR schedule the rest of the way.

12 team league, 25 man rosters with 20 keepers. Standard scoring with 6 pts per TD.

Looking good at RB and WR, but my QB situation is brutal (Kitna, Griese, Ferotte, Leinart, Troy Smith). I have two trades on the table that are identical except that I would get Delhomme in one trade and Bulger in the other. Which QB would you rather have going forward for the next couple of years?

Will respond to yours.

Thanks for mine!

Delhomme.

Will respond to yours.

Thanks for answering mine about TO/Marshall.

I'd only want Delhomme. Bulger is through. Don't let that last game fool ya. Kitna and Griese and probably even Frerotte are some guys you'll probably want to winnow away; Kitna and Griese have minimal value even now and I don't think Kitna will have much next year -- Griese about what he has now. Frerotte is worth keeping this season but you have to think next year will be a different story.

Go with Delhomme. It's almost a no-brainer. He's consistent when healthy, if nothing else.

PS - thanks for mine!

Go with Delhomme and hope Steve Smith never gets injured again.

Bulger can definitely break out again next year with Avery and them possible picking up another WR and having Holt as the old vet. They may regroup that OL and he could come on strong.

But I still think Delhomme is the better just by a little.