Sign in to follow this  
Emteesee

Debating Going Four Wide - Lineup Help

Gore's on a bye and my #2 RB was Larry Johnson before I got sick of him and dropped him outright so I'm pretty weak at that position now. Anyway, we start 1 RB, 3 WR, and 1 RB/WR; looking for opinions on the lineup I should set.

RB's:

S Slaton - tough Minnesota D

T Hightower - soft STL D but who knows how many touches; prob good for 1 TD at least, though

R Torain - not really an option this week imo

J Stewart - bye

WR's:

Calvin Johnson - no brainer

Brandon Marshall - no brainer

Greg Jennings - no brainer

D Bowe - tough TB pass D

T Holt - has always done well against the cards but has been weak this year and avery is emerging...

Who would you play? Thanks a lot; will help in return.

I guess this is Hightower, Bowe or Holt. I would think Bowe would score the most or would be the most dependab;e. Supposedly Hightower is getting more of a load moving forward but he'd still be sharing carries and it's still the ARI running game. Holt has not yet produced all year and I'd bench him until he does. I'd go with Bowe who no matter the QB has regularly produced something each week, maybe not big points but he has just continued to get targets.

See mine, same board, could use some advice as well. Thanks.

I'd go Slaton and Hightower along with your other 3 WR's. Slaton is facing my tough MN def, but we've been burned before. Hightower should be good for a TD.

Gore's on a bye and my #2 RB was Larry Johnson before I got sick of him and dropped him outright so I'm pretty weak at that position now. Anyway, we start 1 RB, 3 WR, and 1 RB/WR; looking for opinions on the lineup I should set.

RB's:

S Slaton - tough Minnesota D

T Hightower - soft STL D but who knows how many touches; prob good for 1 TD at least, though

R Torain - not really an option this week imo

J Stewart - bye

WR's:

Calvin Johnson - no brainer

Brandon Marshall - no brainer

Greg Jennings - no brainer

D Bowe - tough TB pass D

T Holt - has always done well against the cards but has been weak this year and avery is emerging...

Who would you play? Thanks a lot; will help in return.

Tough call, but I like Hightower better than Slaton for this week only. Bowe and Gonzalez are the only receiving threats at KC who will get behind and will be forced to throw alot in the 3 & 4th qtrs on the other hand, Holt will get more space as teams will have to account for Avery as well. THis might actually lead to Holt getting more chances. I guess it is a coin toss really.

Please help with mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=331456