Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

Lets all root for

Lets all root for Ward, Clark and Schweezzem to outscore Fast Willie by 18 and knock the Village Idiots off their perch.

Do you want 4 more years of the same ole same ole? Or do you want the mighty Blood Bombs to provide hope and bring change to the top of the standings?

Down with the Idiots! Go Peaces!

:mad:

DENIED ;)

:wall:

You'll get yours!

I bet we both lose 1st week of playoffs.

I watched Sweesham get his two early FGs and I was like "Well, it was fun while it lasted" and I went to bed. I wake up to more fun. :banana:

You are right though, the early playoff exit does worry me as I've seen that happen all too often.

I'm looking at our dominance and amazed. 9-0 and 8-1. Nobody else better than 5-4.

But the funny thing is neither of our teams are that awesome. You are without a consistent RB2 or WR2. I'm without a typical stud RB.

Really, it's not about us. We are just solid. It's about everyone else. Their teams all suck really really bad. I mean, they are horrible.

I'm looking at our dominance and amazed. 9-0 and 8-1. Nobody else better than 5-4.

But the funny thing is neither of our teams are that awesome. You are without a consistent RB2 or WR2. I'm without a typical stud RB.

Really, it's not about us. We are just solid. It's about everyone else. Their teams all suck really really bad. I mean, they are horrible.

To really put it into perspective, there are only 4 teams above .500 right now and two of those teams are a combined 17-1. :unsure:

Steady QB play and RB depth have what kept me afloat during the treacherous bye weeks. I may not have a rock solid #2 RB but I have about 4 #2.5 (MJD,Willy,DeAng,D.Ward). You my frined will have the team to beat once you get Bush back.

To really put it into perspective, there are only 4 teams above .500 right now and two of those teams are a combined 17-1. :dunno:

Steady QB play and RB depth have what kept me afloat during the treacherous bye weeks. I may not have a rock solid #2 RB but I have about 4 #2.5 (MJD,Willy,DeAng,D.Ward). You my frined will have the team to beat once you get Bush back.

Yep. Your biggest issue is figuring out which RB2 to play. One of the will have a good game every week.

If I keep getting solid RB play, I like my chances. But my RB's are comprised of 2 rookies (Forte, Slaton) and a guy that's hurt right now (Bush). So RB production could fall off at anytime.