Sign in to follow this  
AoO

RB Help?

Need some help at RB. Choose 2:

Brian Westbrook vs. NYG - Tough matchup, but how can I bench him?

Michael Turner @ ATL - So-so matchup, and Turner's been hit-or-miss. If Brees gets the Saints high-powered offense up big early, Turner will be a non-factor.

DeAngelo Williams @ OAK - Good matchup, and Stewart might be out. He's been inconsistent, but looks like some nice upside.

LenDale White @ CHI - I have a hard time starting TD only guys, and the Bears run D is pretty tough.

Mewelde Moore vs IND - Rumors that Parker might not play again, and Indy's run D isn't very good, but probably wouldn't start him over my other options.

Right now I'm learning toward Williams and Westbrook, but I don't want to miss a big day from Turner. And even if I started Turner, do I bench Westy or Williams? Ah!!! Fighting for 1st place in my division (three way tie at 7-2, fourth place team is 6-3), so I need every point and victory I can get. Help!

Brian Westbrook vs. NYG - NYG is giving up 12.3 FF points / game to RBs and 20.1 FF points / game to WRs so far this year.

Westy is a stud RB and also heavily used in the passing game, he is a must start!!!!

Michael Turner @ ATL - ATL is giving up 19.8 FF points / game to RBs this year

DeAngelo Williams @ OAK - OAK giving up 27.7 FF points / game to RBs

LenDale White @ CHI - CHI giving up 17.4 FF points / game to RBs

Mewelde Moore vs IND IND is giving up 27.0 FF points / game to RBs

Gotta look at the QB situation as well.....Big Ben or Leftwich....will PIT be force to run more or will they be able to mix it up nicely????

I think you have to start Westy and then choose between the other to players I have highlighted.

Here is mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=332258

No way i would listen to espn projections becasue they are so way off their rocker!

GOTTA START:

WESTY---------Tough matchup, but who cares as he just continues to produce, especially in PPR leagues. Should get plenty of touches again this week.

WILLIAMS---------Has been on a roll and has a great matchup this week. With Stewart not 100%, could see a few extra touches. Williams is proving doubters wrong

good-luck

please see mine

Not sure how you can bench Turner at home vs the Saints in what could be a high scoring game for Williams who could be in a blowout game where the Panthers will spend the 2nd half not trying to score but running the clock.

I'd go Westbrook & Turner

Good Luck

Please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=332425

Peace...