CajunBadger

RB choices this week

Main question: Pick two out of:

LT (@Pit)

Addai (Hou)

Slaton (@Ind)

Hightower (@Sea)

MJD (Ten)

Given the matchups, leaning towards Hightower and Slaton (or just maybe, Addai). What do you all think?

Less important at this point, any thoughts on if Slaton going to end up losing more carries or still get his share down the road...and at this point, make sense picking up Rhodes just in case Addai doesn't perform (or isn't truly healthy)?

Thanks!

Thanks for mine.

I agree with your picks.

Hightower for sure

Slaton is the best option of your remaining players - from cbssportsline:

The last time Slaton faced the Colts in Week 5, he was the Start of the Week and had 16 carries for 93 yards and two touchdowns. The Colts run defense was bad then and is still bad now, allowing 133.8 rushing yards per game and 12 touchdowns. Slaton should shine again if given enough carries. The one concern is last week he had only four carries against Baltimore, and coach Gary Kubiak said Slaton "was really worn down." However, it was good to hear Kubiak say "I expect him to bounce back." The matchup is good enough reason to trust Slaton this week.

Thanks for mine.

I like Addai and Slaton this week, and would definitely add Rhodes for the stretch run. Hightower is OK but the way arizona is throwing the ball there might not be much opportunity for him.

I'd actually go for Addai and Hightower this week. I have a feeling Addai will break out this week finally, and the Cards should put up some big points vs Seattle.

I like Addai and Hightower. As for Slaton, IND is getting better against the run. I think Addai and Hightower will be reliable for decent points. I think Slaton is too risky...

I like Addai and Hightower. As for Slaton, IND is getting better against the run. I think Addai and Hightower will be reliable for decent points. I think Slaton is too risky...

Thanks - that's been one of my concerns with Slaton. Not just supposedly hitting the wall, but Sanders and Freeney are back in the mix.

LT and MJD

They are the best regardless of match ups. I just can see bemching either of those guys. How do you have so many good backs?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...p;#entry3806355

Thanks - I know the philosophy and normally try follow it, but my gut says otherwise!

I started off with LT, MJD, K. Smith - got Addai through a trade (sure hope he comes through during the playoffs and sooner!) and Slaton, Hightower as free agents.

I just saw that Sanders is inactive, so Slaton is looking better. LT2 is playing the 2nd best rush defense in the league, in Pittsburgh. I know he's someone you're not supposed to bench, but you have other options. Between MJD and LT2, I'd go with LT2. MJD just isn't putting up consistent games. Hightower has an opportunity to redeem himself and Addai should find some room against Houston. I think the risk/reward combo would be to go with Slaton and Addai. Safer route - LT2 and Slaton due to LT2's chances at a TD and receiving yards.

Thanks for mine. BTW, I haven't made a final decision yet, but I have Slaton and LT2 in the lineup right now.

I have been suffering through the Addai experience all season as well, but I don't think y'all are recognizing just how bad the Texans' defense is, especially on the road. This is a get well game for Addai.

Slaton would be a good choice as well, but it's worth noting that the Texans may end up abandoning the run early, as they struggle to overtake a large lead by the Colts.

So I think I'd say Addai and Hightower overall.

See mine? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=333435