Sign in to follow this  
Shamrock1961

WDIS...Braylon Edwards, Camarillo, Avery, or Ricky Williams

I have my other positions set, but I am looking for help in determining my last position...do I start Edwards who has Quinn throwing to him now, and has had hands of stone all year, Camarillo, Avery who have both either had monster games or nothing, or Williams who seems to be teasing that he is breaking out a little...here is the rest of my starters:

Tyler Thigpen over Jake Delhomme

Adrian Peterson

Tim Hightower

Andre Johnson

Antonio Bryant

Joe Nedney

Jets

Any help would be appreciated..thanks in advance

I'd go with Avery. STL's WR2 have had success vs. SF, and the matchup - for WRs - is MUCH better than Camarillo's!

Thanks for mine.

It's a shame that Braylon Edwards isn't the LOCK start that we had all assumed he'd be this year. I'd keep him on the bench for now and see if Quinn starts going downfield. Right now, he appears locked in to Winslow. Besides, we don't know if Edwards will "remember" how to catch a pass even if it comes his way.

Ricky Williams against Oakland seems like the best fit to me. Avery "could" go off, but Bulger is back to looking shaky, so I would hold off for now. Camarillo could also have a good game. If your league is PPR, I'd probably go with him over Williams. If, however, you have standard scoring, I'd go with Ricky Williams. Your starting lineup already looks pretty strong and the Jets have given you a nice cushion this week. You'd hate to have a bust game and Avery "could" give you that. Williams is the most likely one in the bunch to get you a TD and, if the game holds to form, he'll split carries with Ronnie Brown. This should be enough to get you decent points from a flex position and there's always the chance that he'll put up a big score for you.

Thanks again for answering mine! http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=333354

Would think Williams or Camarillo with a lean towards Williams.

Williams is supposed to be getting more carries and a good matchup while Camarillo should get even more looks assuming Ginn is covered by Asomugha. Edwards has too many if's and just not confident about Avery.

...thanks for mine.

Would think Williams or Camarillo with a lean towards Williams.

Williams is supposed to be getting more carries and a good matchup while Camarillo should get even more looks assuming Ginn is covered by Asomugha. Edwards has too many if's and just not confident about Avery.

...thanks for mine.

I would play Edwards...after Winslow went off in their last game, I think Buffalo will pay him a ton of attention.

Also, I think Edwards will try and come up with a big game on Monday Night.

I would play Edwards...after Winslow went off in their last game, I think Buffalo will pay him a ton of attention.

Also, I think Edwards will try and come up with a big game on Monday Night.

I'd go with Edwards