Sign in to follow this  
TennisMenace

Peyton Hillis

I see this guy was picked up by a lot of people this week. I know he is a Denver Bronco RB, but he is a bruiser and he should get all of the goal line carries, if any.

Tatum Bell is now there to share the load.

Is anyone playing him this week. If so, who are you benching to play him for. I'll start.

I am playing him because Denver will move the ball fairly easily against Atlanta. I expect at least 50 yards rushing, 40 yards receiving, and 1 TD = 15 points.

I'm benching Marshawn Lynch, who I no longer trust. His OL sucks and I now think Buffalo will be going into the tank on Monday Night. He might get 75 yards = 7 points.

With Portis out, I picked up Hillis in a PPR league. Will start him over the likes of D. Ward, Benson so that's not saying much.

I don't think Bell can do much going from cell phones to football field in 5 days.

The way I see it, Denver will run a spread offense with Hillis getting a lot of dump off passes (PPR) and getting big lanes to run in as the offense is spread out.

Don't forget last week, Hillis didn't get much work cause Torain and Young played most of the first half...then the game was a blowout and they had no chance to feature a running game.

I am hoping for 70 combined yards and 4 catches. Hopefully a TD.

I don't think this is the week to bench Lynch, at home prime time against a D that really can't stop the run.

Yeah, at the last minute I may reinsert Lynch, but I am so mad at Buffalo for tanking and for Lynch to not even be able to get 70 yards running. Let's be honest here - if it weren't for the one or two possible one yard TD run he may get, he is pretty useless.

I definitely see Hillis outperforming him this week like you said. Don't forget, Hillis caught 130 yards worth of passes two weeks ago. He could easily get over that in both rushing and receiving this week.

Like I said, I would not be surprised to see Hillis outperform Lynch this week.

Really trying to figure this out. Need a win.

In a 0.5 PPR 10 team league. Hillis makes sense, but also looking at (not great choices, but come on, if a team has MB3 and LT as starters they're not dealing with this question):

Lendale White

Betts

Me. Moore

Rhodes

Ricky Williams

Tatum Bell

J. Stewart

Fargas

Norwood

--- If I really thought Hillis would get all the carries, I might start him. Denver has to keep defenses somewhat honest. But Tatum Bell's presence makes me wonder if Shan isn't just planning on running him right off the bat. Also, Hillis had one game where ran the ball 18 times in college in his freshman year, and then after that he never had more than say 10-13, usually more like 3-5 (that was with McFadden and Felix though). And Hillis was technically the starting FB for Denver, right? Are they just pulling him from that role?

I'm in the same boat Any feed back would be greatly appreciated!

If I don't win out, I might be done.

at my #2 I'm looking at:

Hillis

Lendale

Betts

Pittman

Ricky Williams

:angry:

I would go with Hillis over that list you gave. I think he will get you more than 10 this week.

The others have many more ????????

I'm also in a must win situation. My RB's (Grant, Graham, Hillis, Felix, McClain) have been craptastic all season. I've been going back and forth all week. I'm leaning towards Grant and Hillis at the moment... Graham is going to play hurt, but he hasn't even played well when healthy.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hillis

Same problem... i am starting A. Pittman, Grant and Graham right now, but i have dunn and hillis on the bench

no clue what to do

A white RB with 2 TDs in a game. :thumbsdown: Finally my people have broken the chains of oppression and little white kids can have a RB to look up to and admire.