Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Question about the Patriots situation.......

Do you think the situation the Patriots are in (in serious danger of missing playoffs) is more a result of losing Brady for the year or being so dependant on having the other team's signals (both defensive and offensive) that their coaching staff is left scratching their heads alot?

Sure they got busted EARLY last year (still went 16-0 in reg season) but they may have still had enough usable material to gain an advantage in some of those games. We'll never know just how MUCH they were cheating but I wonder if having used those methods (cheating) somehow made them slow to adjust when coming up against a solid team.

Maybe it's both. Discuss. :dunno:

Do you think the situation the Patriots are in (in serious danger of missing playoffs) is more a result of losing Brady for the year or being so dependant on having the other team's signals (both defensive and offensive) that their coaching staff is left scratching their heads alot?

Sure they got busted EARLY last year (still went 16-0 in reg season) but they may have still had enough usable material to gain an advantage in some of those games. We'll never know just how MUCH they were cheating but I wonder if having used those methods (cheating) somehow made them slow to adjust when coming up against a solid team.

Maybe it's both. Discuss. :music_guitarred:

You just won't let it go will you... So your telling me teams don't constantly change there play calling ?? The Patriots simply went 16-0 by using some spy gate left overs... I got to hand it to you... You have a conspiracy angle for everything the Patriots accomplish.... I bet you wish they would just vanish off the face of the Earth...

You want to know why the Patriots are possibly in danger of missing the playoffs?? Are you for real... They are missing a legend at QB... Both starting RB's are injured... A lot of key members on defense are injured (Harrison, Thomas) to name a few.. How about the loss of Asante Samual?? This is not even close to the same team that made it too the superbowl last season..

now Fernadez i've never met you... Judging strictly by your posts you are a bitter steelers fan?? A fan that has latched onto the spygate issue to explain the steelers loss in the playoffs... Your one of those fans that New England should forfeit all three superbowl rings and BB should be taken out to a firing squad...

am i close??

You just won't let it go will you... So your telling me teams don't constantly change there play calling ?? The Patriots simply went 16-0 by using some spy gate left overs... I got to hand it to you... You have a conspiracy angle for everything the Patriots accomplish.... I bet you wish they would just vanish off the face of the Earth...

You want to know why the Patriots are possibly in danger of missing the playoffs?? Are you for real... They are missing a legend at QB... Both starting RB's are injured... A lot of key members on defense are injured (Harrison, Thomas) to name a few.. How about the loss of Asante Samual?? This is not even close to the same team that made it too the superbowl last season..

You know that he is fishing, right?