Sign in to follow this  
nos23

going to cleveland this weekend

Every year me and my boys travel to a new stadium. This year its paul brown stadium to watch the browns and the colts. Just wondering where we can tailgate. what are the hot spots to hit the night before? any info from cleveland homers would be greatly appreciated

Going to Cleveland? Do me a favor and punch Crennel in the focking face for me; maybe you'll knock that floater of an eyeball straight and he'll come to his senses and have DA throw it to KWII instead of banana hands Edwards.

Going to Cleveland? Do me a favor and punch Crennel in the focking face for me; maybe you'll knock that floater of an eyeball straight and he'll come to his senses and have DA throw it to KWII instead of banana hands Edwards.

Yeah, enough is enough. KWII has screwed his owners badly this year. He could make up for it by going off the next few weeks to help during the playoffs.

Every year me and my boys travel to a new stadium. This year its paul brown stadium to watch the browns and the colts. Just wondering where we can tailgate. what are the hot spots to hit the night before? any info from cleveland homers would be greatly appreciated

Bring your snowshoes, it has been an unexpectedly early winter here. Been plowing all day.

Lots of tailgating a short walk to the muni lots along the shoreway. Don't wear Steeler's stuff.

Stadium is nice and try to get into the buffet in the upper crust area on the second tier. For $25 you can stuff yourself until the end of the first quarter. Great food.

The area around West 6th has become the hoppin' place now. Avoid the east bank of the flats after dark. The west bank has a great old longshoreman's bar called the Harbor Inn. Every kind of booze or beer you ever knew existed. There's also a few high-dollar strip joints in the same area.

Bring your snowshoes, it has been an unexpectedly early winter here. Been plowing all day.

Lots of tailgating a short walk to the muni lots along the shoreway. Don't wear Steeler's stuff.

Stadium is nice and try to get into the buffet in the upper crust area on the second tier. For $25 you can stuff yourself until the end of the first quarter. Great food.

The area around West 6th has become the hoppin' place now. Avoid the east bank of the flats after dark. The west bank has a great old longshoreman's bar called the Harbor Inn. Every kind of booze or beer you ever knew existed. There's also a few high-dollar strip joints in the same area.

Why? Will the puppies in the dog pound kick my a--?

Why? Will the puppies in the dog pound kick my a--?

Only if you deserve it. Town's in a pissed-off mood about now.

Sure you can do it, but you put a target on yourself especially since it isn't a Steeler's game. Expect a few snowballs, good packing batch this time.

Hey wait, you aren't even going to the game.

It's Cleveland Browns Stadium. Paul Brown Stadium is Cinci, I believe.

Actually, as of 10:40 a.m. today, there is no snow at all downtown. There is a few inches in my yard about 15 miles south of downtown. Some may come over the next few days though.

Any sweet bars we should hit near the stadium ????

thanks for any info

going saturday and staying near the stadium

The west 6th to west 9th street area is about a 5 minute walk from the stadium, called the warehouse district. There's a pretty good group of bars. Further into town around the baseball stadium there's another cluster, but it's about a 15 minute walk to the game from there.

West bank of the flats is full of places too.