Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

why do the chargers suck?

wow, 2 years after the end of Martyball a 14-2 team is now likely to miss the playoffs.

the GM fired Shottenheimer because he couldnt win the super bowl and his replacement cant even get them into the playoffs.

I think the GM needs to be fired. He's clearly not making decisions that are good for the team.

Schotty got fired because AJ Smith didn't like him, not because Schotty was a bad coach.

Schotty got fired because AJ Smith didn't like him, not because Schotty was a bad coach.

I know.

but the official reason was because he didnt get the chargers to the superbowl.

either way, if the team is winning you just dont do these things. You grin and bear it and do it for the sake of the team. It's called being a professional. You put your feelings aside to get the job done.

based on this, the GM needs to go.

either way, if the team is winning you just dont do these things. You grin and bear it and do it for the sake of the team. It's called being a professional. You put your feelings aside to get the job done.

AJ Smith looks like a huge dunce right now.

I bet Marty's gonna get a few good offers at the end of the season. He comes out of this looking pretty damn good that a 14-2 team collapses like this after he leaves, plus he looks like the poor victim of an abrasive GM.

AJ Smith looks like a huge dunce right now.

I bet Marty's gonna get a few good offers at the end of the season. He comes out of this looking pretty damn good that a 14-2 team collapses like this after he leaves, plus he looks like the poor victim of an abrasive GM.

Well, if I was on a crappy team I'd be banging down his door in a hurry.