Sign in to follow this  
Bbronco

Defenses for the playoffs

I really like the Philly match-up against Cleveland in week 15, but outside of that, does anyone have any defensive plays that could pay-off big come fantasy play-offs (2 weeks for me)? Post your picks with the week they are playing!

I need all hands on deck for my season finale next week.. in a race for total points. had been rolling with GB.. but now their TD mojo seems to have worn off.. I am eyeing the Jets D/ST this week versus the Niners. I think they play with a huge chip this week and may completely dominate. Are they still on your ww?

:thumbsup:

Week 15 - Colts at home vs. Detroit

I like this matchup for obvious reasons, plus Indy will be fighting for a playoff spot and their D has been playing a little better lately.

They then roll into Jacksonville in week 16...not as nice of a matchup but the Jags are not exactly offensive juggernauts.

This should of already been done a few weeks ago, both these teams also were good for this past week.

Weeks 14-16

Colts- Bengals, Lions, @Jags

Dolphins- @ Bills, 49'rs, @Chiefs

This should of already been done a few weeks ago, both these teams also were good for this past week.

Weeks 14-16

Miami...picked them up last week and will roll with them the rest of the way...It will be hard to sit Tampa Bay (they have been so good to me) :thumbsup:

The WW should be closed. Ours are so I don't care, I went through this senerio last week.

I guess Leagues differ on how long the ww stays avail. We extended ours through the reg. season & added one playoff add/drop a couple years back. Mainly to boost the pot and reward wise spending.

Really thinking on the Jets add.. someone had them already this year and dropped them. You get the added bonus of Leon on returns too.

Weeks 14-16

I have both and think I'll be rolling with the Colts from here on out.