Sign in to follow this  
triple_f

Indy D

See them having a great day against the Lions in week 15. Couple of int's, couple of sacks and 70% chance of scoring a TD.

Think they will be a week winner in the FF playoffs?

I have a week 14 bye so I'm already staring at the lineup for week 15.

I'm debating between Philly (home) vs. Cleveland (third string QB) or Indy vs. Detroit.

Philly's return teams I feel are much better and might be the deciding factor here but I can certainly see Indy piling up the points as well.

**Dont forget, N.O. is @ Detroit week 16 as well and is probably available.

I am in the same situation and have a week 14 bye, getting ready for week 15. I have NYG D, and have been riding them since week 6. NYG got the Cowboys in week 15, but I see Indy racking up the points against the hapless Lions.

I am in the same situation and have a week 14 bye, getting ready for week 15. I have NYG D, and have been riding them since week 6. NYG got the Cowboys in week 15, but I see Indy racking up the points against the hapless Lions.

If your league subtracts pts for a certain amount of points against, then it's a no brainer. You have to play Indy and I probably would in this circumstance either way.

To me, the concern with Indy is that when Sanders doesn't play, they are mediocre at best. Look at their numbers for the season. I was seriously considering going after them and cutting Dallas D (or AZ) for them. After thinking it over, with Sanders being in and out of the lineup so often, plus with Dallas' recent (and necessary) defensive surge, I'm gonna stand pat.

I picked them up prior to playoffs for that particular reason. Other defense is the Vikings and I didn't want to roll them out vs. Arizona's pass offense. Now with the William's boys being out I may end up starting them in both week 14 and 15, although the Vikes have to be a good start against the lions this week anyway

Most projections have INDY very high this week and I agree. My problem is that I have both INDY and Chicago (going against JAX). Chicago's D has been scored heavily on this year but holds a huge advantage over INDY in INT's, Return yards, etc. Should I play the match up and sit Chicago this week? If it is freezing in Chicago, I think JAX will have to run the ball.

I was more thinking about week 15 vs Detroit. Looking for the knockout punch to move into the final.

Indy D - 14 pts allowed, 3 Int's (one for TD), 2 sacks (Brackett loss will hurt.)