Sign in to follow this  
jdibella

Pick Two: Westbrook, Portis and LT

I know it's a decision alot of people would love to make. Before you go saying I play in a easy league understand I made the right moves at the right time (at least I thought). I traded T. Jones and Larry Johnson for Westbrook (when he was hurt early in the year). Jones exploded after that week and LJ hasn't done anything. I traded Steve Slaton and Lee Evans for LT and Colston (when Colston was hurt).

Now that we got that cleared up, who do I start?

Westbrook vs. CLE

Portis vs. CIN

LT @ KC

Good matchups across the board. I feel like I can't sit Westbrook after the last two weeks he's had. What do you guys think? Post a link.

I'd go with Westy and Portis. You cant bench Westy if he plays. Dude is capable of huge games any week. Portis may be banged up, but this is a great matchup, and I think he has something to prove after last weeks "benching". WAS is fighting for a Wild Card, so Portis will play through pain, and play alot. The Bengals will provide all the medicine he needs to get back on track.

SD has too many options, and doesn't ride LT anymore. KC's Pass D is so bad, that I don't see the Chargers needing to commit to the run, plus KC has actually been a little better against the run over the past few weeks. Rivers will have a field day. I like LT for maybe 70 + a TD, but I like Portis for 125 and a TD or 2.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=336272

The Portis matchup seems good on the surface but the Washington offensive line is in dissarray. Samuels is out. Jansen is going to be out. They are down to their backup's backups now - let alone Portis being worn down.