Sign in to follow this  
ppierce

I think TO's "rift" helps him.

Last time TO bitched he had 200 and a TD. I think Romo makes it a point to get TO the ball. Especially with reports now coming out that many of the defensive players think Romo favors Owens as well.

I'm not a TO owner.

Last time TO bitched he had 200 and a TD. I think Romo makes it a point to get TO the ball. Especially with reports now coming out that many of the defensive players think Romo favors Owens as well.

I'm not a TO owner.

You don't win games forcing the ball to anyone. You take what the defense gives you.

Especially with reports now coming out that many of the defensive players think Romo favors Owens as well.

Seeing as how the numbers just don't support that at all, I'm guessing these are some of T.O. black buddies coming to his defense.

Seeing as how the numbers just don't support that at all, I'm guessing these are some of T.O. black buddies coming to his defense.

And i'm guessing you are a touch racist no?

TO is right for calling out Romo for that retarded throw to witten that got intercepted. He did'nt even look at his other receivers on that play. He did not need to setup that high pass to witten either, just a throw right at his body would've done it.

And black buddies? 70% of all NFL players are black. Whats your point?

TO is right for calling out Romo for that retarded throw to witten that got intercepted. He did'nt even look at his other receivers on that play. He did not need to setup that high pass to witten either, just a throw right at his body would've done it.

And black buddies? 70% of all NFL players are black. Whats your point?

You'd have never heard this crap from Lance Alworth or Golden Richards.

i can see his point....but also on the flip side i think early in the pitt game Romo was trying to force the ball to owens when others were open.....bad decision making on romos part the whole game

i can see his point....but also on the flip side i think early in the pitt game Romo was trying to force the ball to owens when others were open.....bad decision making on romos part the whole game

That's all Romo ever does in pressure games. He's a pathetic decision maker. He's good for fantasy football, but for his team overall Romo sucks and is a choker.

That's all Romo ever does in pressure games. He's a pathetic decision maker. He's good for fantasy football, but for his team overall Romo sucks and is a choker.

Your team has Schaub as QB. LMAO! :overhead:

Welcome to the Dallas Cowboys news and chat board.