Sign in to follow this  
RF7

Heck Yeah Championship Game Bound!

Congrats to all those who are making to their respective championship games or wrapped up your championship game. Here is my advice to you at this point....go with your gut on who to start. You made it this far so you must know your team pretty well.

I heard lots of people all week calling Cutler a better start than McNabb. Because Denver has no rbs so they will have to pass and Carolina will be putting up points so Denver will have to pass to stay in the game......blah blah blah. Well I went with McNabb and boom I am in my championship game.

Once again congrats to everyone! :pointstosky: :music_guitarred: :wave:

Had to sweat out the game tonight. My opponent had the Philly defense and I was nervous all day. That defensive TD the Browns scored saved my hide. Survive and advance.

I was slightly worried. I was up 22 going into tonight. My opponent has Westy and I have McNabb. Figured it would take McNabb's stick to get snapped for me to lose but still worried me a bit.

What is even better is on the other side of the bracket. I am the 2 seed and I beat the 3 seed. On the other side the 1 seed got upset by the 4 seed so hopefully that works out for me.