Sign in to follow this  
Barnaby Wilde

Do any of these QBs have potential value

Got a roster spot to play with and I am looking to pick up a QB in the hopes they may land in a good spot to start next season. Do any of these guys have potential?

John David Booty - Vikings

Brian Brohm - Packers

Kellen Clemens - Jets

Brodie Croyle - Chiefs

Rex Grossman - Bears

JP Losman - Bills

Are there any others I am missing?

TIA

First, you didn't define what you mean by deep keeper league, and secondly you didn't define your total roster size. I play in keep 7 and keep 8 keepers with standard 16 position rosters. None of these guys would even come close to consider as keepers even if we had to start 2 QBs every week (which we don't).

I can't imagine any of these guys being anything more than total shot-in-the dark players even on in a keep-10 league with 20 man rosters where you must play 2 QB's. What possible interest could you have with any of them? I'm sure there are better uses for your roster sopt than these.

21 man rosters, 12 keepers. We start 2 QBs every week. My QBs (Eli, Orton, T-Jax and Ferotte) are all I have and I am looking for a diamond in the rough. My other keepers are Turner, Slaton, Jacobs and K. Smith at RB and R. White, Santana Moss, Berrian and A. Bryant at WR.

21 man rosters, 12 keepers. We start 2 QBs every week. My QBs (Eli, Orton, T-Jax and Ferotte) are all I have and I am looking for a diamond in the rough. My other keepers are Turner, Slaton, Jacobs and K. Smith at RB and R. White, Santana Moss, Berrian and A. Bryant at WR.

Well you have 4 reasonable QBs for your format, and I'm sure you'll find another next year, but it won't be one of these guys. I do like the back-up QB in Philly (can't think of his name right now) if you want to take a flier on a diamond in the rough. He's a talented kid who could take over McNabb's job as early as next year or the year after.