Sign in to follow this  
redshirtrookie

super bowl.

i've got good matchups this week, this is my current line up. let me know if you'd do differently.

i start 1 qb, 1rb, 2 wrs, 1 flex, 1te, 1 def.

current roster:

qb - schaub

rb1 - sjax

flex - pierre thomas

wr1 - andre johnson

wr2 - anquan boldin

te - zach miller

k - garrett hartley

def - houston

bench:

qb - shaun hill

wr/flex - marques colston, sammy morris, jon stewart

te - greg olsen

def - green bay

my concerns are potentially starting colston over boldin as both have great matchups. colston is hit or miss, but he's playing the lions. boldin has a great matchup, but he has been missing the last few weeks.

i am also hesitant to start zach miller over greg olsen. olsen has came back to life, but miller has been consistent week in and week out, he just doesnt score.

am i wrong benching GB in favor of houston?

i know i'm over analyzing, but what hell, i'm a FF player.

i would go with this

qb - schaub

rb1 - sjax

flex - pierre thomas

wr1 - andre johnson

wr2 - anquan boldin- would never sit him

te - zach miller

k - garrett hartley

def - houston

i would go with this

qb - schaub

rb1 - sjax

flex - pierre thomas

wr1 - andre johnson

wr2 - anquan boldin- would never sit him

te - zach miller

k - garrett hartley

def - houston

I agree, just watch the weather in Foxboro. They are calling for snow showers all day and 21 degrees. If that's the case, I probably go with Colston.

i've got good matchups this week, this is my current line up. let me know if you'd do differently.

i start 1 qb, 1rb, 2 wrs, 1 flex, 1te, 1 def.

current roster:

qb - schaub

rb1 - sjax

flex - pierre thomas

wr1 - andre johnson

wr2 - anquan boldin

te - zach miller

k - garrett hartley

def - houston

bench:

qb - shaun hill

wr/flex - marques colston, sammy morris, jon stewart

te - greg olsen

def - green bay

my concerns are potentially starting colston over boldin as both have great matchups. colston is hit or miss, but he's playing the lions. boldin has a great matchup, but he has been missing the last few weeks.

i am also hesitant to start zach miller over greg olsen. olsen has came back to life, but miller has been consistent week in and week out, he just doesnt score.

am i wrong benching GB in favor of houston?

i know i'm over analyzing, but what hell, i'm a FF player.

I like your lineup just the way it is. Like earlier poster, check weather in NE and put in Colston over Boldin if weather is very bad

I like your lineup just the way it is. Like earlier poster, check weather in NE and put in Colston over Boldin if weather is very bad

I agree fully

As an Arizona Cardinals fan, I would go with Colston over Boldin. 2 factors here, first and foremost is obviously the weather. Colston will be playing in a cozy dome catching hail mary's all day from MVP Brees. 2nd, I've watched all the away games for the Cards, and they can really lay an egg, and the way they are playing right now, it's probably even likely.

Also, what does Bellidick like to do to all his opponents? Eliminate their biggest strength, well, the cards have the starting QB,WR1,WR2 in the pro-bowl, this is a no brainer. I bet they don't stack the box at all and drop more in coverage most of the game (that along with a bunch of blitzes that make Warner return to his fumbling ways.