Sign in to follow this  
princehallg357

Pick up Pierre Thomas and Drop LT, S. Jackson, or Lynch? Help!

I am in the championship of my keeper league (12th year) and Pierre Thomas is in the free agent pool. My team is

QB: Romo, Schaub

RB: LT, Steven Jackson, Lynch

WR: Andre Johnson, Fitz, Lance Moore

TE: John Carlson, Winslow

K: Bironas

IDP: J. Harrison, Gibril Wilson, J. Vilma, Bradie James, Julian Peterson

I am 13-2 and my opponent is 12-3. We split games during the season. Should I drop one of my rb's for Thomas or follow the old advice of go with what got me here. This is the Championship and I want my 3rd title. Thanks.

if youre playing solely to win THIS year, then yes. sjax is very tempting to drop. they dont look like they'll be getting better next year, but we all know that depends on FA and drafting. LT is getting close to teh end (imo), so that could be an option too.

if youre playing for keeper status, i say no. thomas will shares carries with bush as long as the both are in NO. that doesnt bode well for a keeper.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=336798

if youre playing solely to win THIS year, then yes. sjax is very tempting to drop. they dont look like they'll be getting better next year, but we all know that depends on FA and drafting. LT is getting close to teh end (imo), so that could be an option too.

if youre playing for keeper status, i say no. thomas will shares carries with bush as long as the both are in NO. that doesnt bode well for a keeper.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=336798

Thanks! Sorry, I should have said that we keep a QB, RB, WR, one flex player and 2 IDP's.

my answer wouldnt change.

i wouldnt drop any of those players if you were playing for keeper status. thomas splits the load in NO normally.

just for kicks, i would keep: lynch, andre johnson, and larry fitz for RB, WR and Flex positions.