Sign in to follow this  
72dolfan

Raiders Pass Defense

Do the Raiders have injuries in their secondary that are causing their pass defense to slide in recent weeks? I've noticed the last coupe of weeks they haven't looked so good.

I'm going to have to play Shaub and A Johnson anyway, but was wondering if the Raiders are still ailing...

They have mailed it in.

I too am playing Schaub over Warner.

Would you start Schaub over Romo? :shocking:

Just my humble opinion but this is a week I think you can safely play Schaub over Romo. Schaub is in my top half dozen QBs this week, Romo at the bottom of the QB1s against a stingy Balt D.

he can always dump it off to daniel, walter, slaton if Johnson is seeing double coverage. A very potent offense vs a so-so def.

I'm deciding between Rodgers @ CHI or Schaub @ OAK. I've been riding the steady hand of Rodgers all year and he has delivered nicely with 15-23 points every single time. This time, I'm not so sure, Schaub seems to have the better matchup, and the better weather conditions. I wonder if I should just stay with the reliable Rodgers or go for the upside with Schaub.

I'm deciding between Rodgers @ CHI or Schaub @ OAK. I've been riding the steady hand of Rodgers all year and he has delivered nicely with 15-23 points every single time. This time, I'm not so sure, Schaub seems to have the better matchup, and the better weather conditions. I wonder if I should just stay with the reliable Rodgers or go for the upside with Schaub.

The thing that scares me about Schaub is that he has a tendency to get hurt at the most inopportune moments and could end up screwing me. Rodgers always finishes the game. Thoughts?