Sign in to follow this  
#1LionFan

Anyone start Addai?

If so, sucks to be you! :mad:

Didn't start him, but I can assure it sucks big time to have him wasting a roster spot.

29 leagues over 8 years, and he is easily the worst first round pick I have ever made.

Didn't start him, but I can assure it sucks big time to have him wasting a roster spot.

29 leagues over 8 years, and he is easily the worst first round pick I have ever made.

kept him since his rookie year (in which I reached for him. thought I was getting edge v.2.0) Not keeping him this year though. I am done with his crap/

kept him since his rookie year (in which I reached for him. thought I was getting edge v.2.0) Not keeping him this year though. I am done with his crap/

Mostly a redraft player, and I had him his rookie year. That 4 TD game (was it a SNF game?) was an great comeback win in a SB year for me, I thought he was a steal at 1.07.

Never say never...if he falls, I might take him as an RB2...but he really burned me bad this year. Taking Edwards at 2.05 didn't exactly make up for it either.

Mostly a redraft player, and I had him his rookie year. That 4 TD game (was it a SNF game?) was an great comeback win in a SB year for me, I thought he was a steal at 1.07.

Never say never...if he falls, I might take him as an RB2...but he really burned me bad this year. Taking Edwards at 2.05 didn't exactly make up for it either.

thats funny, in my keeper this year I kept Addai and Andre, took Braylon with my first pick. :dunno:

Yp was his rookie year either MNF or SNF I remember cause we were putting up the x-mas tree and I went nuts cause he put up 50 points or something. drafted him his rookie yr cause knew Rhodes was FA so was smart move.. Will not keep this year and will never ever draft again

I'm so glad I decided to roll a hard six and go with Tashard Choice rather than Addai this week. Woot. We'll see what happens.

Soon as word came out that Rhodes was starting Addai was put on the bench. Can't imagine anyone starting him this week with that news.