Sign in to follow this  
Lesman

The Final Cutler vs. Rodgers Post of the year

Rodgers vs. DET. If the weather is decent, he should have a decent game.

Culter @ SD. This was a real shootout last time. However, Denver's offense is Completely one dimensional now, and should not be hard to gameplan for. My gut says SD is ready to play the game of their lives, and Cutler is going to stumble this week, but that could just be the pessimistic Bronco homer in me.

Rodgers seems like a safe bet, with Cutler a higher risk/reward.

Who do you roll with? I am only 15 pts out of first, and need a good week to win this thing.

Leave a link...

this is tough because i think SD will probably pull out the win vs. denver. if the weather is ok in GB (no wind, cold doesn't matter) go with Rodgers. but if it's going to be bad, don't be apprehensive about starting Cutler. SD gives up a lot of yds in the pass game!

please help with mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=337517

thanks!

Culter @ SD. This was a real shootout last time. However, Denver's offense is Completely one dimensional now, and should not be hard to gameplan for. My gut says SD is ready to play the game of their lives, and Cutler is going to stumble this week, but that could just be the pessimistic Bronco homer in me.

Who do you roll with? I am only 15 pts out of first, and need a good week to win this thing.

Leave a link...

Cutler had 4 TD's vs SD last time and he and Rivers have a strong dislike for each other. Plus GB hasn't been playing well

I gotta go Cutler in the primetime game with whats at stake....i think shanny will have the game plan ready to go....i can see grant running some in and costing rodgers...enough so that Cutler is the better start to me....good luck

go with Cutler, they are one-dimensional towards the pass. thats good for Cutler. GB will try to run the ball against Detroit, Rodgers will put up some numbers though. Denver just cant run the ball, that is the deciding factor to go with Cutler.

Leave a link...

tough pick, but I's probably go with Cutler. Prime time and playoff on the line. He's got more to play for.

It depends if you want to take a rsik or not. Historically, Rodgers is a lock for 250 yds and 2 TDS. Cutler can get you 4 or 0.

I personally prefer to take chances, so I would go with Cutler, but it depends on your situation.