Sign in to follow this  
My Negro!

Pierre Thomas and D-Willy for next season?

I kinda view Pierre as I did Ryan Grant from last year. I think he's talented but with reservations because of the uncertanity of the N.O. RB situation. Mid 2nd or later at this point.

I'm not sure what more DeAng has to do to impress people. He's a sure fire top 8 pick and probably top 5 in most redrafts I'd say.

I kinda view Pierre as I did Ryan Grant from last year. I think he's talented but with reservations. Mid 2nd.

I'm not sure what more DeAng has to do to impress people. He's a sure fire top 8 pick in most redrafts I'd say.

D-willy has benefited from Steve Smith being tackled 8 times inside the two this year on long passes. So even though I like his skills the TDs could be down a bit.

D-willy has benefited from Steve Smith being tackled 8 times inside the two this year on long passes. So even though I like his skills the TDs could be down a bit.

I'm not sure where you are getting this from. I just went back and looked at the game logs for this year. Of Williams' 20 TDs this year, only 3 have come after Steve Smith was tackled inside of the 2 yard line. A 4th came after Smith was tackled at the 3, and a fifth came after Smith was tackled at the 5 yard line.

A RB who gets 1/4 of his TDs when another player is stopped inside the 5? I don't think that is too abnormal, in fact, I would be willing to bet that FFers would like that trait in their RBs.

Beware Pierre!

Payton is unpredictable....uh, Week 16 comes to mind.

'Nuff Said

You can look at just about every RB who scores 20+tds and point to an offense that gets him down to the goal line a lot. The fact is some RBs are good at the goal line and some are not. He not only proved to be an exceptional option inside the 10 but also is currently tied for 2nd for 30yard+ TDs in a given year with a chance to break Jim Brown's all time record for a season.

If people underestimate him, he'll fall in drafts next year and I'll gladly scoop him up.