Wanderlei Silva v Rampage Jackson

CB Dollaway v Mike Massenzio

Cheick Kongo v Mostapha Al Turk

Dean Lister v Yushin Okami

Antoni Hardonk v Mike Wessel

Matt Hamil v Reese Andy

Ryo Chonan v Brad Blackburn

Dan Evensen v Pat Barry

I gotta go with Sugar Rashad til he actually gets beat. As good as Griffin is, I'm going with Evans til he loses.

Silva beats Rampage again.

Dollaway wins by stoppage.

Kongo kills Al Turk early. KO of the night

Okami over Lister, although this one i'm 50-50 on.

Wessel is just too much heavier. He beats Hardonk

Hamil over Andy, just a hunch.

Chonan beats Blackburn, another guess.

and I know nothing about Pat Barry or who the fock he is, so I'll go with Evensen, although I could very well be way off.

Who ya got?

Evans, Nog, Silva, Dollaway, Kongo, Okami, Hardonk, Hamill, Blackburn, Evensen

I think I covered everybody. I'm really looking forward to the Nog/Mir fight. I like both of these guys and they are both excellent BJJ practicioners. I give the edge to Nog based on experience and he's never lost a fight via submission or knockout. I'm with you on Evans. Don't like him, but I give him the slight edge. Forrest is a tough SOB and it should be a great fight. Silva has destroyed Rampage twice and he has to be considered the favorite, even though Rampage is a better fighter now than he was in PRIDE. Should be another great fight. Rest of the card is good. Can't believe Okami - Lister is not scheduled for the main cards. Should be there instead of the Dollaway fight. Hopefully it gets shown.

I was going to make a thread. Good to see it was already made. You are right stacked as ever. The best card I've seen since I've followed MMA.

Forrest Griffin v Rashad Evans

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira v Frank Mir

Wanderlei Silva v Rampage Jackson

CB Dollaway v Mike Massenzio

Cheick Kongo v Mostapha Al Turk

Dean Lister v Yushin Okami

Antoni Hardonk v Mike Wessel

Matt Hamil v Reese Andy

Ryo Chonan v Brad Blackburn

Dan Evensen v Pat Barry

I have no clue why the Okami fight isn't on teh main card. Okami is a top 5 middleweight in the world. And Lister is a big name.

I'm picking mostly chalk. Forrest is just the better fighter, Rashad has a chance, but I just cannot pick him. I don't like the guy either, sucks he is from my area (sort of).

Nog is a lock.

Silva is more of a heart pick. I want him to win bad. I wouldn't bet on this fight, but I think Silva takes it. Best shape ever, and real focused. Hard to beat a guy 3 times so we will see.

Great Card. Can't wait.

Evans, Nog, Silva, Dollaway, Kongo, Okami, Hardonk, Hamill, Blackburn, Evensen

I think I covered everybody. I'm really looking forward to the Nog/Mir fight. I like both of these guys and they are both excellent BJJ practicioners. I give the edge to Nog based on experience and he's never lost a fight via submission or knockout. I'm with you on Evans. Don't like him, but I give him the slight edge. Forrest is a tough SOB and it should be a great fight. Silva has destroyed Rampage twice and he has to be considered the favorite, even though Rampage is a better fighter now than he was in PRIDE. Should be another great fight. Rest of the card is good. Can't believe Okami - Lister is not scheduled for the main cards. Should be there instead of the Dollaway fight. Hopefully it gets shown.

Silva is a slight favorite. Fight could go either way. Hard to beat someone 3 times, and Rampage is a different fighter now.

EDIT: didn't read your post before I said teh Okami fight should be shown. I agree and am confused. I think they want to push Dollaway.

The best card I've seen since I've followed MMA.

Same. When they first talked about it during 90/91 (cant remember) my jaw kept dropping further and I had like 5 friends call all at once that were like "did you focking hear the year-end card?"

Anyone that wants to biatch about the talent level in UFC needs to watch tonight, and anyone who's never watched before needs to shell out the cash or watch online.

Guest RenoZ
watch online.

Where is the best place to do this?

Where is the best place to do this?

Try this exact link: link

If that wont work, go to channelsurfing.net and scroll down to 10 eastern time and there are 3-4 options to click on. You can choose the one that works best for you.

Try this exact link: link

If that wont work, go to channelsurfing.net and scroll down to 10 eastern time and there are 3-4 options to click on. You can choose the one that works best for you.

work for ya?

dollaway is not the sharpest bulb in the drawer

He made Rampage sound like a Rhodes scholar.

Mir had a great first round but I don't think he'll last. it's justa matter of time before he gets tired and gets clocked

Guest RenoZ
work for ya?

Sorry - ya it did. Thanks a bunch, man.

Sorry - ya it did. Thanks a bunch, man.

:cheers:

no need to pay 50 bucks for it. Although tonights card would have been worth the money.

Go time. I say Sugar Rashad stays unbeaten. If so, he's a beast.

WOW!!!! Rashad Evans may be the baddest motherfocker on the planet. He's legit. 18-0. Damn. What a GREAT fight. :cheers: :lol:

Not a huge UFC guy but watch it from time to time...was excited for tonights card.

Mir beat the ###### out of Nog from the get-go :cheers:

WOW!!!! Rashad Evans may be the baddest motherfocker on the planet. He's legit. 18-0. Damn. What a GREAT fight. :cheers: :lol:

He is lightning fast, strong, and has great instincts. What a fight!!!

This card was unreal as the topic states. Wow! All fights were something special. Kongo looked like he could make an interesting match with anyone at the top. Rampage was a beast tonight and just looked like he was there to kill someone. Great comeback win for Rampage. Mir was in the zone and I think he is going to beat Brock again if he stays this focused. The Griffin/Evans fight lived up to the hype as both fighters are at the top of their game right now. Evans is just a little better and that put him in position to win.

Attention....drunk.!

Not a great fight for MMA purests. ALl the old time/all around mma fighters lost. Great card, all finished in a TKO or KO, (for the main) I'm not sure that has ever happened.

I feel I know a lot about MMA and UFC in paticular, but I got every major fight wrong. Guy I watched it with that had no real clue said Evans.

The real sad thing for me was seeing Nog. Looked terrible. Mir-Brock for the title....woo...O god. So bad. Evans is scary, but isn't great. So gay what he did touching his balls in the middle of the fight, hate the guy. But he can land a big one.

Silva/Jackson fight coulda went either way. Doesn't make me think Jackson is awsome, nor Silva done. Just positioning for the title. You can tell Jackson and Mir worked and got new coaches for boxing.

Overall entertaining. Was wrong. But that is MMA. Mir impressive, not rooting for him in this one, but will be vs Brock.

Attention....drunk.!

Not a great fight for MMA purests. ALl the old time/all around mma fighters lost. Great card, all finished in a TKO or KO, (for the main) I'm not sure that has ever happened.

I feel I know a lot about MMA and UFC in paticular, but I got every major fight wrong. Guy I watched it with that had no real clue said Evans.

The real sad thing for me was seeing Nog. Looked terrible. Mir-Brock for the title....woo...O god. So bad. Evans is scary, but isn't great. So gay what he did touching his balls in the middle of the fight, hate the guy. But he can land a big one.

Silva/Jackson fight coulda went either way. Doesn't make me think Jackson is awsome, nor Silva done. Just positioning for the title. You can tell Jackson and Mir worked and got new coaches for boxing.

Overall entertaining. Was wrong. But that is MMA. Mir impressive, not rooting for him in this one, but will be vs Brock.

I feel I know alot about MMA and I got 7/10 right, 3/5 on the main card. Was very impressed with Mir's stand up. Would never have guessed Mir would win by TKO. I like both he and Nog, but was pulling for Mir even though I thought Nog would win.

Evans is legit. I've seen just about every one of his fights since TUF 2 and the guy is on the verge of being great. He's 18-0-1 and you could argue that he should be 19-0. Coming into the fight, I felt that he was the better fighter than Forrest even though I love Forrest and can't stand Evans. He's too much of a show boat for me. I think the next fight should be Rampage/Rashad. Can't stand either one, but should be a great slug fest.

Mir/Lesnar will be interesting. Got to pull for Mir, although he's got to figure out how to stuff the takedown by Lesnar. Lesnar took him down at will, but didn't have a clue about BJJ. We'll see if Brock's figured that out or not. I think the critics can be put to rest that Mir doesn't train seriously. He looked in the best shape I've seen him.

Now it's time to start getting ready for Fedor/Arlovski and then a week later BJ/GSP . Can't wait!!

I feel I know alot about MMA and I got 7/10 right, 3/5 on the main card. Was very impressed with Mir's stand up. Would never have guessed Mir would win by TKO. I like both he and Nog, but was pulling for Mir even though I thought Nog would win.

Evans is legit. I've seen just about every one of his fights since TUF 2 and the guy is on the verge of being great. He's 18-0-1 and you could argue that he should be 19-0. Coming into the fight, I felt that he was the better fighter than Forrest even though I love Forrest and can't stand Evans. He's too much of a show boat for me. I think the next fight should be Rampage/Rashad. Can't stand either one, but should be a great slug fest.

Mir/Lesnar will be interesting. Got to pull for Mir, although he's got to figure out how to stuff the takedown by Lesnar. Lesnar took him down at will, but didn't have a clue about BJJ. We'll see if Brock's figured that out or not. I think the critics can be put to rest that Mir doesn't train seriously. He looked in the best shape I've seen him.

Now it's time to start getting ready for Fedor/Arlovski and then a week later BJ/GSP . Can't wait!!

I'm not sure how you could say Evans was a better fighter than Forrest coming into that fight. Forrest is more complete. Kicks, Gas Tank, Ground game, and he has very good stand up. Evans improves every fight though. He is becoming very good.

I'm not sure how you could say Evans was a better fighter than Forrest coming into that fight. Forrest is more complete. Kicks, Gas Tank, Ground game, and he has very good stand up. Evans improves every fight though. He is becoming very good.

Forrest is better with all-around fighting skills but he doesn't have the physical abilities that Evans has. Evans is both faster and stronger, IMO. If their fighting skills are even close, which I think they are (and getting closer), Evans wins hands down. I think a rematch would have the same result, but I'd still love to see it since they are both so solid.

Holy crap. Mir KOs Nog. Time for the rematch for the belt. :music_guitarred:

First time ever Nog has been KO'd or subbed

Forrest is better with all-around fighting skills but he doesn't have the physical abilities that Evans has. Evans is both faster and stronger, IMO. If their fighting skills are even close, which I think they are (and getting closer), Evans wins hands down. I think a rematch would have the same result, but I'd still love to see it since they are both so solid.

Forrest is about the biggest LH. He is a pretty strong guy. Punching power maybe goes to Evans, but overall strength doesn't.

I based it on watching both of their fights, and the outcome showed I was right. Evans has shown tremendous natural skills and improved every fight. I love Forrest, but he's not a great fighter. In my opinion, he didn't beat Rampage as I had that fight scored as a draw. Forrest's a very good fighter that gets more than any one else out of his abilities. He works and trains harder than any one else. Evans has much more natural skills and continues to improve his standup.

I based it on watching both of their fights, and the outcome showed I was right. Evans has shown tremendous natural skills and improved every fight. I love Forrest, but he's not a great fighter. In my opinion, he didn't beat Rampage as I had that fight scored as a draw. Forrest's a very good fighter that gets more than any one else out of his abilities. He works and trains harder than any one else. Evans has much more natural skills and continues to improve his standup.

Yea his standup improves each fight. Someone needs to take him to the ground and test his JJ. I don't really see that happening with any of the potential fighters he could face..

I don't know what Nog does from here. Maybe fights Kongo?

Yea his standup improves each fight. Someone needs to take him to the ground and test his JJ. I don't really see that happening with any of the potential fighters he could face..

I don't know what Nog does from here. Maybe fights Kongo?

I think Couture may have another fight left on his UFC contract? I heard someone ask Nog about the possibility of fighting Randy at the post fight press conference. :dunno: Be interesting to see what they do with Kongo - Do they give him another fight or do they just let him wait for the winner of Mir/Lesnar?

I think Couture may have another fight left on his UFC contract? I heard someone ask Nog about the possibility of fighting Randy at the post fight press conference. :doublethumbsup: Be interesting to see what they do with Kongo - Do they give him another fight or do they just let him wait for the winner of Mir/Lesnar?

I think if Lesnar wins, either Brock/Mir have a sort of tie-break match for the belt, or Kongo fights Mir and the winner gets a shot if the Mir/Lesnar fight was close. If Brock kills Mir, I say Kongo gets his shot.