Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

**Official College Bowl Wagering Thread Week 3**

MSU sucks, the public cleans up. I was the only MSU play my local book had, I'm sure he's more pissed than me. If Nebraska can hold on I'll push for the day so far. :rolleyes:

MSU sucks, the public cleans up. I was the only MSU play my local book had, I'm sure he's more pissed than me. If Nebraska can hold on I'll push for the day so far. :rolleyes:

As a better who knows the Sparties I would have bet Georgia, but my heart just couldn't do it. But yeah they blow well not blow just not great.

NCAA 94-75 -1

Michigan St vs Georgia - First Score of The Game Will Be A

Any Other Score +210 - WinnerWhy not Swenson is a good PK looks like GA PK is halfway decent

Blair White (Michigan St) Total Receiving Yards - Must Play

Under 67.5 (-115) - Winner See write up below

BJ Cunningham (Michigan St) Total Receptions - Must Play

Under 3.5 - Loser Wow didnt see this comingDon't want to call this a lock but love the odds on this one, Sparties for the first time all season have all 5-6 of their WR's healthy. Curry, White, Martin, Cunningham, Dell, and TE Gantt just too many balls to go around

Iowa -3 (-120) Winner

Sparties +9.5 Loser

Adding a random bet for some action

Neb +7.5 Under 61 6 point teaser Winner

Have to take my Sparties hopefully line jumps to +10 might take the ML too WTF not :rolleyes: tons of line movement looks like everyone is on GA.

Damnit it did jump to 10 and I got on it too early

Adding USC Pennt St over 45

Some over for this bowl season has to hit doesn't it

As a better who knows the Sparties I would have bet Georgia, but my heart just couldn't do it. But yeah they blow well not blow just not great.

I didn't figure they'd win but GA gave them every opportunity to cover with all the turnovers in the first half. Frustrating to see them not take advantage of it. I'm with you on an over being long overdue and am on the USC over 45.5 and Trojans -9.5.

NCAA Subset: Bowls: 8-14; -25.4 units

Awful bowl season for me so far. If I keep having losing days, I may just pull the plug and end the season.

For 5 units each unless indicated otherwise

South Carolina (+3.5) LOSER

Nebraska Moneyline (@+120) WINNER

Georgia (-8) WINNER

Adding: OVER Geo/MichSt (56) for 3 units LOSER

Penn St (+9)..................... LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cincinnati (-2)

:pointstosky:

:overhead: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Please end the misery..... You will MUSH my Cinncy -1 ( Bought a Point )

Nothing works vs. me harder than a bad vibe when I am gambling. pretty weak. Lucky we are talking on computer and not face to face so I can change the bad vibe to a good vibe.

I feel really lucky...haha..face to face huh???

6'3" 225 here and trust me.......You are the lucky one.

Internet bullies are always comical and puuuussssies in real life!!!

:pointstosky:

For a blowout I can't believe PSU almost backdoored its way to a cover. That long snapper would have been killed by USC backers if Penn State had scored.

NCAA 95-75 -1

Michigan St vs Georgia - First Score of The Game Will Be A

Any Other Score +210 - WinnerWhy not Swenson is a good PK looks like GA PK is halfway decent

Blair White (Michigan St) Total Receiving Yards - Must Play

Under 67.5 (-115) - Winner See write up below

BJ Cunningham (Michigan St) Total Receptions - Must Play

Under 3.5 - Loser Wow didnt see this comingDon't want to call this a lock but love the odds on this one, Sparties for the first time all season have all 5-6 of their WR's healthy. Curry, White, Martin, Cunningham, Dell, and TE Gantt just too many balls to go around

Iowa -3 (-120) Winner

Sparties +9.5 Loser

Adding a random bet for some action

Neb +7.5 Under 61 6 point teaser Winner Didn't need to tease this guess I could have parlayed it oh well a win at the least

USC Penn St over 45 Winner

Cincy -2.5

Have to take my Sparties hopefully line jumps to +10 might take the ML too WTF not :cheers: tons of line movement looks like everyone is on GA.

Damnit it did jump to 10 and I got on it too early

NIce day 5-2 especially with MSU GA FG bet.

Adding Cincy -2.5

NCAA Subset: Bowls: 8-14; -25.4 units

Awful bowl season for me so far. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For 5 units each unless indicated otherwise

South Carolina (+3.5) LOSER

Nebraska Moneyline (@+120) WINNER

Georgia (-8) WINNER

Adding: OVER Geo/MichSt (56) for 3 units LOSER

Penn St (+9) LOSER

Cincinnati (-2) LOSER

WOW!!!! Unbelievable.....-25.4 Units

I feel really lucky...haha..face to face huh???

6'3" 225 here and trust me.......You are the lucky one.

Internet bullies are always comical and puuuussssies in real life!!!

:cry:

LOL, sure you are, fatass. Anyone that is stupid enough to supposedly post their height and weight on the Internet has to be a pooosay, whether they are lying or not. I see you still run around this board with your tongue up phillybear's ass and post your picks after the fact. Typical greyhound doucheness. Some things never change.

:thumbsup:

The only thing I can figure is phillybear must have a split personality where his alter ego is greyhounds and subconsciously he's posting as him. There is no way in hell there could be an individual out there as focking demented as greyhounds.

:thumbsup:

Locking in some plays today because 5% juice

NCAA 97-77 -1

Miss +10.5 Under 72.5 6 point teaser Loser

Bama -9.5 Loser

KY +3 Winner

Conn -6 Winner

Ball St PK

Texas -8

Jan 2 Plays

Seems like the bowl games have been a real struggle to cap. The one trend I've been noticing is that the under totals have been hitting more frequently. I think 2 of 3 games go over today though. Gotta keep plugging away.

1 unit

Kentucky (+3)

2 units

ECU/Kentucky (Under 41)

Alabama/Utah (Over 45)

Alabama 1H (-6)

3 units

TT/Miss (Over 65.5)

4 units

Teaser: Miss (+14); Miss/TT (Over 55.5); Alabama (+.5)

5 units

Alabama (-9.5)

Good luck.

From a USC backer yesterday who damn near killed the wife and kids when USC over snapped their punter. Penn St had 2 or 3 shots to cover with a who cares td. No kidding that was filthy. Had that game from hello. I can't believe I almost lost it.

I'm liking da dogs today. Will put more thought into it later but dogs and holiday points are what I am feeling early in Cali.

Oh by the way, its a brisk 56 this a.m. here. First tee chilly.

Gl all.

What could we do? We played well. The fact is that we have four 4 star recruits on our entire roster and Georgia has 20 some. Their program is at a different level than ours right now. I do think the OC has go to go, just didnt make any half time adjustments. We played hard, but its not easy to win when your just outclassed in talent.

What could we do? We played well. The fact is that we have four 4 star recruits on our entire roster and Georgia has 20 some. Their program is at a different level than ours right now. I do think the OC has go to go, just didnt make any half time adjustments. We played hard, but its not easy to win when your just outclassed in talent.

Yeah not disappointed or mad I mean it would have been a really nice win, but GA was far and away the better team. With all those turnovers and penalties in the 1st half to only get 6 points it just wasnt enought. I do winder how Ringer will be in the NFL obviously against better teams he never did much but never had much to work with either.

Yeah not disappointed or mad I mean it would have been a really nice win, but GA was far and away the better team. With all those turnovers and penalties in the 1st half to only get 6 points it just wasnt enought. I do winder how Ringer will be in the NFL obviously against better teams he never did much but never had much to work with either.

I think he can be a very good NFL back if he gets a good OL. I read somewhere that the Giants are looking at him near the bottom of the first round, he would be an awesoem complement to Jacobs assuming Ward and maybe Bradshaw leave this offesason. Imagine Ringer behind that OL!

Iowa -3 (.5 buy) WIN

Iowa/Clemson O43 LOSE

Clemson ML LOSE

Georgia -9 WIN

USC -9 WIN

USC/Penn State O45 WIN

Virginia Tech ML WIN

:overhead:

5-2 yesterday.

Today:

East Carolina -3

East Carolina/Kentucky O41.5

Alabama -8.5

Utah/Alabama O45

bleh i kind of made a boo boo yesterday. I liked Utah somewhat, was considerign betting on them with my bookie. I have a couple of buddies who call me when they like a game bet it for them, with my bookie since they do not know nay. Naturally, when I like the other side I just book it myself. One of my buddies called and wanted Bama last night. I was gonna book it then decided against it. Stupid me.

bleh i kind of made a boo boo yesterday. I liked Utah somewhat, was considerign betting on them with my bookie. I have a couple of buddies who call me when they like a game bet it for them, with my bookie since they do not know nay. Naturally, when I like the other side I just book it myself. One of my buddies called and wanted Bama last night. I was gonna book it then decided against it. Stupid me.

Ah yes I use to do that too in college :lol:

Looks like everyone is having a pretty bad bowl season, only me and Bouve still betting and getting absolutely hosed on this UCONN play. The focking dumbest team I have ever seen total domination but down 10 points cause the have a bunch of focking morons on their teams who can't field punts or kicks.

DUMB

Looks like everyone is having a pretty bad bowl season, only me and Bouve still betting

I'm betting, but stopped posting to try to change my luck.

Two team that I backed for most of the year, Ole Miss and Utah, really came through yesterday. If I were a betting man, I would have made Utah my biggest play of the year for 10 units, considering Utah's ATS road mark, BCS excitement, better talent than Alabama, and Alabama's disappointment in not playing for the national championship game.

But I am done posting for the football year. Up in the pros, very nice profit for college this year of over 50 units. Good enough. Good luck to all and see ya next year.

Looks like everyone is having a pretty bad bowl season, only me and Bouve still betting and getting absolutely hosed on this UCONN play. The focking dumbest team I have ever seen total domination but down 10 points cause the have a bunch of focking morons on their teams who can't field punts or kicks.

DUMB

With all the turnovers its a miracle they are only down 3.

I am taking Uconn -6.5 2nd half. Buffalo can't move the ball at all and are only in this because of the fumbles.

With all the turnovers its a miracle they are only down 3.

I am taking Uconn -6.5 2nd half. Buffalo can't move the ball at all and are only in this because of the fumbles.

wow my book has UCONN -8.5 2nd half not touching it cause they are too stupid, Just hoping they cover my original bet

wow my book has UCONN -8.5 2nd half not touching it cause they are too stupid, Just hoping they cover my original bet

I got 6.5 with a minute left in the 2nd. Its up to 7 at the greek @ -150.

Took Buffalo +7 and hope they can hold on. I've been kicking ass on bowls lately trying to unbury myself from the huge hole I dug myself all season. I couldn't see going against the whole "black" karma surrounding Buffalo. After all we now have a black prez too. Hopefully they can hold on, they have been lucky as hell so far with all the turnovers.

Looks like Buffalo's luck has run out. It will take a miracle for them to score on offense to cover. It reminds me of the Michigan State game where a team was basically handed a cover and pissed it away. As I'm typing Buffalo makes a couple long passes. Go figure.

They post them before half time?

Yup usually within the last 2 minutes or so they will post an initial line and total.

UConn -6.5 WIN

Buffalo/UConn O50.5 WIN

UConn O16.5 WIN

UConn -3.5 3rd Q WIN

UConn -3 4th Q WIN

Thanks UConn :pointstosky:

The big difference I've noticed in the bowls vs the NFL is those crapass teams like Buffalo, Michigan St and Penn State that were given the oppurtunity to back door cover sure as hell would of in the NFL. Oh well, congrats to those on U Conn. I'm hoping I can salvage the day with some NFL covers now.

UConn -6.5 WIN

Buffalo/UConn O50.5 WIN

UConn O16.5 WIN

UConn -3.5 3rd Q WIN

UConn -3 4th Q WIN

Thanks UConn :doublethumbsup:

Yeah that last play was a huge $$ maker for you

Yeah that last play was a huge $$ maker for you

Yup got both my overs with that INT.

:doublethumbsup: